Hello Everyone:

I just wanted to write a few lines thanking all of you for your kind words of congratulations and support in Mick's thread about our EMS. You can imagine how surprised and elated I was to receive the long awaited letter today. :unsure:

Mick was in class for four hours teaching this morning, so he had to wait until noon before he found out the great news. He was so excited and happy.

I want to express to you my gratitude and warm feelings for all the help and support we have both received during this long wait. Now we will travel to GZ again, this time to finally pick up the visa. :lol:

My prayer is that we may all soon be finished with this endless and frustrating process. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you.

A special hello to Jennifer and Little Bear. Jennifer, I hope we can get together in Guangzhou. I want to see you and also, do some shopping as this might be our last trip to Guangzhou. :unsure: :blink: :lol:

Ah, that's my beautiful Little Flower. :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

Wait a minute.....shopping....did she say shopping??? :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

I guess I will join Owen and Eric in the ranks of the soon-to-be destitute! :greenblob:

Yep. She sure did... :huh: :greenblob:

We go shopping because we want to save your time. You should be thankful to women. Haha...... I'm joking! :D :greenblob:

Sorry that you missed the big group of ladies in GZ today, but at least you finally know that your ship has arrived!

I am really glad to hear about this. We had a great time visiting with you and my wife enjoyed the....SHOPPING. :huh:

Looks like I need to start thinking about shipping things back by sea! :D

Mick -- did anyone tell you?  Shopping comes as a package deal from marrying a woman -- or a nickname, maybe?

Congratulations, Li  and Mick!  A sign of relief finally -- happy relielf!!!

Oh, BTY, Mick, no more bus ride!  :blink:  :(  ;)

At least one more bus ride I am afraid. I will accompany Li to GZ this weekend. After the horror of the last ride over, I don't want her to travel alone. I hope this time around we can avoid accidents. :lol:

Frankly, I don't know what I'm going to buy? Littlebear, can you give me some advice? The price of many goods here is even higher in ST than in GZ.

wedding gowns, jeans, bags, casual wears... It depends on what you need. But I would go for snacks myself. :lol: The wedding gowns are cheap and good. Maybe Jennifer can give you some advice of the right place to shop. :blink:

Sorry that you missed the big group of ladies in GZ today, but at least you finally know that your ship has arrived!

I am really glad to hear about this.  We had a great time visiting with you and my wife enjoyed the....SHOPPING.  ;)

Looks like I need to start thinking about shipping things back by sea! :blink:

You might want to consider that dog sled route over the ice pack to Nome. I hear its cheaper and, after all, its the "regular way". :lol: :(

Frankly, I don't know what I'm going to buy? Littlebear, can you give me some advice? The price of many goods here is even higher in ST than in GZ.

wedding gowns, jeans, bags, casual wears... It depends on what you need. But I would go for snacks myself. ;) The wedding gowns are cheap and good. Maybe Jennifer can give you some advice of the right place to shop. :(

Thanks a lot Little Bear. :blink:

As for the wedding dress, she bought that during the last trip, along with a great "bargain" she and Owen's wife found on some pearls. Jeans? Now that's a great idea. I must say that Li looks wonderful in jeans.

BTW: I have taken over the computer for the moment but she will probably get back on line soon (after she hits me in the head with a wok)!!! :lol: :P