5 minute video

Am4wag

From the CFL Interview FAQ:

Q.2.13 Where can I get a video tape made in Guangzhou?

A.2.13.1

The place to do video conversion to VHS tape has moved to the 4th floor here at the IV unit. They will only charge him 200 RMB to put the video on tape. He had made a video yesterday with them communicating .

A.2.13.2

To get a VHS tape made go to the Shamain Hotel (up and across from White Swan) go to the second floor, and through the glass door across from the maid's station. GZPerfect I think is the name.

Anyhow these are nice people, wish we had known about them earlier. They will tape a session for you for RMB500. We taped our own 25 minute session (Yes, it says 5 but we lost track of the time) using my minicam. I took them my minicam, they plugged it into their gear, RMB300 and an hour later we had our VHS tape.

Their phone number is 81215016 in GZ.

A.2.13.3

XYZ was issued a yellow sheet and we had to submit a tape showing us conversing in English. We went to a "service" at the Shamian Hotel (catty corner from the White Swan) and had a 40 min tape done for 500 RMB (steep, but it passed the test).

In Guangzhou, my friends and I have used the following photographer for many years.

Chen Rui Ping, Cell Phone: 131 1955 7057

He charges RMB280 for taking a video.

If you have taken the video already and need him to change it to the right format, he charges RMB120.

This guy is very good, but he speaks Cantonese and poor Mandarin.

Last year we helped the lady living one floor below us in Mr. Yang's 001 hotel get a video. Mr. Yang referred her to a photographer who came to the hotel and stayed the whole time it took to help her. The video was finished in a few hours.

I suppose Mr. Yang can still help you do this. The jiemie (sisters) on 001 will know how to contact him.

However, the big delay was not her video, it was his video. The petitioner was also required to supply a video and send it from the US.