Just called NVC automated system. Case has been completed and forwarded to Guz. Just wait until this evening, I get to tell my wife this news on our last messenger chat. That was her B-Day! It is a bitter sweet moment. She is going home to the farm Monday. We have been chatting since Aug. 04. Unless a miracle happens, we won't have the on line access like we've enjoyed for the last 19 months :yahoo: Wow, has it been that long already :banned:

Just called NVC automated system.  Case has been completed and forwarded to Guz.  Just wait until this evening, I get to tell my wife this news on our last messenger chat. That was her B-Day!  It is a bitter sweet moment.  She is going home to the farm Monday.  We have been chatting since Aug. 04.  Unless a miracle happens, we won't have the on line access like we've enjoyed for the last 19 months :o Wow, has it been that long already :blink:

197770[/snapback]

Obx...

I've been folowing your passage. All I can say is...

Train kept a Rollin' All Night Long, Train Kept a Rollin' All Night Long.....

Wow, that is bittersweet, I cannot imagine what I would have done without online access with Jie duing our time apart. Yet, on the other hand, you are one step closer to being together........

We feel for you two......both for the happiness and the tears......good luck to you both, may that miracle happen, and may the next and final steps be quick ! ! !

Congrats Train....

the tracks are getting shorter now...

good luck