medical exam in GUZ

We went to the hospital for the medical exam this morning, and we were thare at 7:45am.... Their were about 6 people in line before us. My wife went to the front of the line and was talking to a person behind the counter, then she was whisked off to start the exam!!!

It took us a total of 45 minutes from start to finish, we are going back tomorrow to pick up the results.

Oh BTW... my wife told me the reason she got to be first for the exam is because she paid the extra 100rmb for faster service

We went to the hospital for the medical exam this morning, and we were thare at 7:45am.... Their were about 6 people in line before us.  My wife went to the front of the line and was talking to a person behind the counter, then she was whisked off to start the exam!!!

It took us a total of 45 minutes from start to finish, we are going back tomorrow to pick up the results.

Oh BTW... my wife told me the reason she got to be first for the exam is because she paid the extra 100rmb for faster service

197188[/snapback]

I wished they had the "expedited service" in USA especially in the

government agencies.

Good luck with the interview !

I like your attitude, your SO is worth the extra bucks and you are willing to spend it ! I hope she really appreciates you ! ! !

Arent you glad you are there and almost finished with the ordeal?

197304[/snapback]

this was her choice to expedite the process, and she paid for the exam too!!!

Yes she does appreciate me, it has been shown a lot lately

Thanks Ken for your support

Scott

The exact experience for my wife.  100 RMB and you get express service.  Not bad for a buck and a quarter!

197269[/snapback]

I went with my SO and daughter for their medicals at 1st Medical College hospital and paid 60 yuan for expedited handling.... 30 yuan for the daughter.... fees are 600 yuan and 300 yuan for the phyicals so it's an extra 10% to be able to pick up the next day.... a little over $10 for both of them!! The people there are really good too, so I highly recommend going there and saving the money!

One thing I will pass along to others going there with kids. Both hospitals show different fees for adult and child but they don't say what the age of child is. I found out that 14 and up is considered adult! We were lucky. My daughter's 14th birday is March 23 and we went to medical on March 6 so we got the lower fee. My daughters first day in the USA will be her birthday so I have my daughter planning a special welcome and birthday surprise for her!! Should be fun!!