Thanks for all the congratulations and good wishes!!

Due to the excitment of the moment I was remiss for not thanking all the wonderful folks here at CFL!!! We definitely could not have done this without lots of help from all the wonderful folks here!!!

THANKS SO MUCH to the founders, moderators and collective wisdom of all the fine people that participate here!!! Your gratious help, plus lots of helpful info really takes the mystery out of an otherwise mysterious process!!

I must also add a plug for the folks at TianYu Gardens Hotel for all their help once we arrived in GZ!!! They went through all our paperwork and made a couple changes, they accompanied us to the hospital in the taxi and then handled the paperwork at the hospital, which is very busy and that was a big help. They are very nice folks and really helped us alot!! When we arrived in front of the Consulate we were met by a couple folks trying to get us to go to their hotel for less money and my SO went to see a room. I insisted we go see the folks at TianYu Gardens and see a room before going with a different hotel since I had read how helpful they are.... in the end we stayed here and soon after we arrived and they went through the paperwork, my SO was happy that Loa Cum insisted we come here.... :D

Thanks again and best of luck to all the others to follow!!

Jim, hope you stick around and keep us updated. Always good hearing from you..... :D....

and, yes, it was women's day yesterday. Didn't hear too much about it though.... :blink:

196952[/snapback]

Jesse, I'll be sticking around for sure and will write more later about our experience here. AOS will keep us hanging around CFL for quite a long time.... :(

We picked up the visas this morning at the post office and my SO and daughter were on cloud 9 with me!!

Philb, I'll contact you later when we get back to Nanning about your visit to Tucson in early April.