Potential Interview questions

Hello everyone,

I am reviewing those interview questions and I remember from previous posts that some questions could have sensitive answers.

Anyone have good ideas for these?

Why was my fiance's first marriage not working out?

When will you leave for the US?

I remember reading somewhere GUZ does not like you to leave directly from China to the US? Is that right? Would at a convenient time after receiving the K-1 be a better answer.

For the first question the best answer would be "He married an american spoiled brat" I know that won't do. It was mostly due to immiturity and finances - irresposible spending habits like $22k in designer purses and not paying the credit card bills on time so my credit was affected and a 0% interest rate jumped to 21% which I was using to remodel my house, hmmm, and not taking care of the animals (the $3000 mastif and the 2 chiwawas that she had to have when I said I wanted no animals because I had to fix the house and much to do and could not take care of them myself, SURPRISE!!! I turn around and there is a new dog)

Sorry for the run ons and if I keep going you may want to move this post to the other forum, but you at least get the background for the first question. I am afraid to say financial reasons because the addition of a foreign wife could be seen as a burden (really it was irresponsibility) and whatever I say I do not want it looked on poorly by the VO.

Thanks again,

Rick

p.s. I did not have any beers but it is really late.

Guest pushbrk
Hello everyone,

I am reviewing those interview questions and I remember from previous posts that some questions could have sensitive answers. 

Anyone have good ideas for these? 

Why was my fiance's first marriage not working out? 

When will you leave for the US

I remember reading somewhere GUZ does not like you to leave directly from China to the US?  Is that right?  Would at a convenient time after receiving the K-1 be a better answer.

For the first question the best answer would be "He married an american spoiled brat" I know that won't do.  It was mostly due to immiturity and finances - irresposible spending habits like $22k in designer purses and not paying the credit card bills on time so my credit was affected and a 0% interest rate jumped to 21% which I was using to remodel my house, hmmm, and not taking care of the animals (the $3000 mastif and the 2 chiwawas that she had to have when I said I wanted no animals because I had to fix the house and much to do and could not take care of them myself, SURPRISE!!! I turn around and there is a new dog)

Sorry for the run ons and if I keep going you may want to move this post to the other forum, but you at least get the background for the first question.  I am afraid to say financial reasons because the addition of a foreign wife could be seen as a burden (really it was irresponsibility) and whatever I say I do not want it looked on poorly by the VO.

Thanks again,

Rick

p.s. I did not have any beers but it is really late.

196277[/snapback]

A simple reply about the previous divorce that would fit the images you drew would be "They had communications problems." or "They argued about money."

As for when your SO will leave for the USA, a simple answer like, "As soon as I can arrange my affairs and pack." unless there is a more specific answer farther in the future, like "In August, when my daughter finishes school."

Answer one above is true, even if the ticket is purchased and she's leaving in three days.