David's Up For The Interview Next Week

Our first day of practicing questions went like this:

Q. When did you arrive in the US?

A. Sept 20 [wow! she got the first one without hesitating]

Q. Where did you arrive in the US?

A. KFC [ :P I tell her that this is a fast food restuarant that serves chicken ]

A. JFC [ :( ]

A. JFK [ :toot: ]

Q. How long do you plan to stay in the US?

A. Forever [ :P ]

Q. Do you plan to study in the US?

A. Yes

Q. What do you plan to study?

A. [looks blank].. What do you mean

Q. Do you plan to be a spy in this country

A. [looks blank] What do you mean

Dear... That's enough for today... Let's get a translator...

-----

We have the same game plan and point of view as with the GUZ interview.. we either get it on the first try or we don't; if we don't, we give them what they want and go back again.

---

Thanks for thinking of us Pete !

Geez Dave...I am still laughing trying to type GOOD LUCK!!!  I think you guys should have no worries!!

195572[/snapback]

Don't laugh to hard, I don't think David was joking. ;) This exchange sounds like a typical conversation between Lieqin and me. :lol:

It'll be just one more chapter for you both to look back on. Enjoy the moment. :P

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Was it years ago or just months since we spent lonely nights on CFL coping with the frustrations? Very soon now you will get your 21 month reprieve from dealing with the gov. Later it will all look like a piece of cake.

Looks like you stepped past me again on your way up the mountain. ;) :o

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Was it years ago or just months since we spent lonely nights on CFL coping with the frustrations? Very soon now you will get your 21 month reprieve from dealing with the gov. Later it will all look like a piece of cake.

Looks like you stepped past me again on your way up the mountain.  :( ;)

195640[/snapback]

Dan.. as a boy.. didn't you learn the golden rule ??

If someone taps on the right shoulder, they are passing you on the left shoulder :(

Q. Where did you arrive in the US?

A. KFC [ :toot: I tell her that this is a fast food restuarant that serves chicken  ]

A. JFC [ :P ]

A. JFK:toot: ]

I'm kind of surprised you'd have to tell her what KFC is .... it's .. shall we say .. somewhat popular in China ...

Best of luck this week David!