Having a dificulty with cutePDF I fill in the first form G-325a and the data doesn't transfer to the other three copies. Any ideas?

195050[/snapback]

Hi,

Try a 'save as' then reopen the new name. I found this a short while ago but since I own the full acrobat I only tested it some. We can probably make problem reports to them since it IS an evaluation copy and they probably want to to work right so they can sell it. If you can't get it to work I can help you find an affordable copy of the full Acrobat.

-James

I will try CutePDF more soon. BUT you can get a complete legal copy of Acrobat 7 at http://www.academicsuperstore.com IF you know somebody with a student photo ID.

I also just tried a new PDF filler from:

http://www.pdfill.com/

and it successfully saved the 'name' fields to a filled in PDF with all four pages filled it. It does cost $20 since it watermarks the free saves and I am sure that USCIS will not accept that.

I filled the downloadable G-325A from Visapro since the USCIS version is not fillable.

This program also claims to be able to fill PDFS that are NOT fillable. I have not tested that feature. If you do please let me know!

-James

I will try CutePDF more soon.  BUT you can get a complete legal copy of Acrobat 7 at http://www.academicsuperstore.com IF you know somebody with a student photo ID.

I also just tried a new PDF filler from:

http://www.pdfill.com/

and it successfully saved the 'name' fields to a filled in PDF with all four pages filled it.  It does cost $20 since it watermarks the free saves and I am sure that USCIS will not accept that.

I filled the downloadable G-325A from Visapro since the USCIS version is not fillable.

This program also claims to be able to fill PDFS that are NOT fillable.  I have not tested that feature.  If you do please let me know!

-James

195082[/snapback]

Ok, I know this is going to sound flip, but in the time you posted this and waited around for answers you could have just manually filled in the other 3, what are you waiting for, get it done and mailed out, every day you delay is another day you dont have with your honey =)

Having a dificulty with cutePDF I fill in the first form G-325a and the data doesn't transfer to the other three copies. Any ideas?

195050[/snapback]

I only have the "freebies" that Adobe allows you to use installed on my computer, and I have had no problem with the fillable forms.

Guest pushbrk
Having a dificulty with cutePDF   I fill in the first form G-325a and the data doesn't transfer to the other three copies. Any ideas?

195050[/snapback]

I only have the "freebies" that Adobe allows you to use installed on my computer, and I have had no problem with the fillable forms.

195345[/snapback]

The freebies work fine as far as they are intended. They allow you to fill and print the documents. CutePDF allows you to fill, SAVE and EMAIL the filled documents. Very cool.

195050[/snapback]

For crying out loud....use a pen.

Just write slowly and legibly and use uppercase letters.

If you make a mistake, just use correction fluid.

We used a pen and we got the visa. :)

Having a dificulty with cutePDF   I fill in the first form G-325a and the data doesn't transfer to the other three copies. Any ideas?

195050[/snapback]

For crying out loud....use a pen.

Just write slowly and legibly and use uppercase letters.

If you make a mistake, just use correction fluid.

We used a pen and we got the visa. :)

195390[/snapback]

Hello,

Yes, you are right, but using the fillable PDFs made my SO fully part of the process as we prepared for our I-129F filing. We were able to edit, save and email multiple times between Cali and China. She was really involved and she really helped a lot. I think it is really worthwhile myself.

-James