I got EMS this Saturday!!

I just arrived home from SUZHOU (another city near Shanghai). When I walked in the door, I found my EMS was on the table!!! Unbelieveable!! Since my cousin was at my home today (use my computer to do some homework), she signed the EMS for me and left a message on the table. My EMS was sent out 2/28, I got it on 3/1.

Now it is 1:30am my time, but I am too exciting to sleep. I have been waiting 2 years for my CR1 and almost 7 months after my interview. Finally I got my EMS. I appreciate this web cadle for love ( for all the information and all the encouragements). Best wishes to everybody!!!

All right!!! This is great news!!! I love it the way you got such a memorable surprise!!! It was great the way you wrote about how it happened, reading it seemed like being right there with you!!!

Stella, I wish you the best of luck. It looks like they really are trying to do a good job of processing family based visas.

Congratulations Stella,

Glad you wait is over. I booked Ella's and Kelly's flight yesterday and they will be here 3/12.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai :lol:

Stella, Ella will leave on the same day as my daughter. If you want to join the crowd, you need to ask your hubby to book you the flight from here. $500 one way- very good connection. email me for details if you want more information.

Thank u all my friends!!! I just got up ( acturally I didn't go to sleep until 2 o'clock in the morning :blink: ). I will pick up my visa on Monday in GZ and my husband has booked the tickets for me on 3/8. I will be quite busy this following week. My husband wants me to go to US ASAP. We miss each other so much( over 2 years waiting, and finally I can feel better now). Best wishes to all of u!! Thank u all my friends and this great website!!!