police report?

My wife has p3, she is from Tieling city, lived there most of her life. she has lived in beijing for 2 years. She got her police report when i visited last week. She says she doesnt need a police report from Beijing. I think she should get it. What is the final word on this if you please?

PS.  Never take my word as the final word. ;)

193459[/snapback]

Don't believe it- I mean, Frank's word is "THE WORD'"

There's some discussion about this in the search function under 'police certificate' or 'hou kou'.

For example, this:

"It's simple.......

Go to hou kou.

Get police certificate - it's good for all of China."

see: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...l=police+report

So, here is confirmation of what Frank said.

My wife has p3, she is from Tieling city, lived there most of her life. she has lived in beijing for 2 years. She got her police report when i visited last week. She says she doesnt need a police report from Beijing. I think she should get it. What is the final word on this if you please?

193457[/snapback]

thank you guys. now i know =) , she was absolutly sure she only needed the one report.

193457[/snapback]

If her hu kou (household registeration) is in Tieling city, she needs the papers from Tieling Notary Public and police report from Tieling city.

If her hu kou (household registeration) is in Beijing, she needs the papers from Beijing.

Hunter, my Li has excellent english skills. It seems Amy has asked her for help, they talk on 001. Li is happy to do this for her. We both have the same shipping date from the NVC. Li sent her P3 papers back the next day and I hope she can help you in your filing. Maybe we will meet at GUZ on the same day. You have sailed through this process with no barriers.

Larry

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)
Hunter, my Li has excellent english skills.  It seems Amy has asked her for help, they talk on 001.  Li is happy to do this for her.  We both have the same shipping date from the NVC.  Li sent her P3 papers back the next day and I hope she can help you in your filing.  Maybe we will meet at GUZ on the same day.  You have sailed through this process with no barriers.

Larry

193576[/snapback]

Last night, instead of chatting as we would normally do, my chunqiu filled out the p-3, checked with me on some things to be sure she had some spelling and such right, made sure my phone number was correct. She has already mailed it. Yes, you are right we have had no hitches so far, but i am waiting for the big one. There has to be a big one. I'm not this lucky in anything, well except in who i have as a wife. I am very greatful to your Li if she has helped my wife. I hope our spouses can be there for each other. I will not be able to attend the big day, but i'm sure if your Li and my Chunqiu are present, they should definatly be there to encourage and support each other. Thanks again. =)