I-129F Sent

Clink, clink, clink, clink -- the sound of my glass touching yours as I toast to my I-129F petition - mailed at last. I checked it, double checked it, triple checked it until I couldn't see straight. Thanks Mike for your help and thanks to everyone. Here's hoping!!!!!! :lol:

Clink, clink, clink, clink -- the sound of my glass touching yours as I toast to my I-129F petition - mailed at last.  I checked it, double checked it, triple checked it until I couldn't see straight.  Thanks Mike for your help and thanks to everyone.  Here's hoping!!!!!! :lol:

193418[/snapback]

I personally want to thank Phil for all his help when he was in China. He and his Yun helped my SO and gave her great confidence. Thanks again, Phil

Ron

Hi Ron,

Good luck! If you can, take a video camera for your next visit and tape your self and your SO communicating.

Now it's the NOA1 and then you join the rest of us 'new guys' in the NOA2 wait.

-James

Clink, clink, clink, clink -- the sound of my glass touching yours as I toast to my I-129F petition - mailed at last.  I checked it, double checked it, triple checked it until I couldn't see straight.  Thanks Mike for your help and thanks to everyone.  Here's hoping!!!!!! :lol:

193418[/snapback]

P1 should arrive in 7 to 10 days.

Now is the time to support each other.This "time test" will bond you 2 even stronger.Keep telephone logs and copy emails.The wait is somewhat long and grueling,but the NOA's and her getting the P-3 and P-4 later REALLY "break the ice".You have a wealth of fine folks here able and willing to help with any and all questions you might have.

Ron, it looks like you and I will be going down this path at the same time.  I sent my I-129F on the 22nd.  Which Service Center did you submit your packet to?

In any event, good luck to the four of us. I have no doubt that Diana and I will survive this "ordeal", and I am prepared to pace myself and look forward to my next visit. 

David

193877[/snapback]

Thanks David. I sent you a PM.