anyone ever got a K1 denial? why?

anyone ever got a K1 denial? why? what were the reasons?

193068[/snapback]

see the following...

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/admindec3/d6/index.htm

193073[/snapback]

ok so I read 10-15 of them, basicaly dumb a$$ (excuse my french) that didn't know better than trying to go around the system.

One question arises though.

How to give them a good proof you meet?

Is it possible to go to the Us embassy in Beijing and ask them for a statement that we are here together?

Does registering with the embassy your travel plans help as proof ?

As Jesse's link shows, most reported denials of K-1 petitions by USCIS deal with the "having met your fiancee" requirement.

At the consulate level, there have been a few denials (not "blue slips") related to the actual visa itself. Most are "lack of bona fide relationship" based. A couple of CFLers are working through the process related to attempts by the consulate to return the files back to USCIS for revocation of the original petition.

As Jesse's link shows, most reported denials of K-1 petitions by USCIS deal with the "having met your fiancee" requirement.

At the consulate level, there have been a few denials (not "blue slips") related to the actual visa itself.  Most are "lack of bona fide relationship" based.  A couple of CFLers are working through the process related to attempts by the consulate to return the files back to USCIS for revocation of the original petition.

193085[/snapback]

So it's pretty much the old trick, a photo of us and a news paper showing the date :rolleyes:

Guest pushbrk

193068[/snapback]

see the following...

193073[/snapback]

ok so I read 10-15 of them, basicaly dumb a$$ (excuse my french) that didn't know better than trying to go around the system.

Is it possible to go to the Us embassy in Beijing and ask them for a statement that we are here together?

193083[/snapback]

The most used method is to submit travel documents and dated pictures of the two of you together in various chinese locations. One of the best ideas I've seen expressed lately was to have the security guard at the Bank of China take your picture in front of the exchange board in the bank. The date, time and exchange rates show in the picture. Pretty difficult to fake.

You might want to also read the recent threads about relationship proof. Documentation of your relationship during any personal visits and documentation of communications are covered in those threads.

193068[/snapback]

see the following...

193073[/snapback]

193083[/snapback]

The most used method is to submit travel documents and dated pictures of the two of you together in various chinese locations. One of the best ideas I've seen expressed lately was to have the security guard at the Bank of China take your picture in front of the exchange board in the bank. The date, time and exchange rates show in the picture. Pretty difficult to fake.

You might want to also read the recent threads about relationship proof. Documentation of your relationship during any personal visits and documentation of communications are covered in those threads.

193092[/snapback]

good idea thanks

193068[/snapback]

see the following...

193073[/snapback]

193083[/snapback]

193092[/snapback]

There is an easier way, get arrested by the bank guard together.

So it's pretty much the old trick, a photo of us and a news paper showing the date :ph34r:

193091[/snapback]

K1 denial, moon light - common phenomenon, most of the denials can be overcome.

1. Photo of you two and a newspaper showing the date: VO suspects whether Petitioner is still supporting Applicant or

VO sometimes wants a photo of Applicant's ex holding a newspaper to verfity ex is in China or in USA.

2. Doucments to show you visited your SO: used boarding pass, flight tickets, hotel bills, records of your credit card, photos of you two together (NO photos in bed), your Chinese visa and entry/exit records on your passport

3. Documents to prove your relationship: phone bills, mails, emails, receipts of exchanged packages, remittance slips.....except used condoms

God bless you.