She said "I think I'm dreaming"!!

I called the DOS this morning and they told me that my wife is scheduled for an interview on March 20th !!!!!!! They said that the P-4 was mailed out February 22nd (today).

Funny thing - my wife called the embassy yesterday and they told her "it will be at least 5 months".

We are both so excited!

I called the DOS this morning and they told me that my wife is scheduled for an interview on March 20th !!!!!!!  They said that the P-4 was mailed out February 22nd (today).

Funny thing - my wife called the embassy yesterday and they told her "it will be at least 5 months".

We are both so excited!

192724[/snapback]

Congrats first!! Did you applied for K3? I saw your wife's name check finished on 10th Jan,2006. How can she get interview date so quick if without K3? my name check finished on 11th oct,2005,still no interview date yet. :blink:

Congrats first!! Did you applied for K3? I saw your wife's name check finished on 10th Jan,2006. How can she get interview date so quick if without K3? my name check finished on 11th oct,2005,still no interview date yet. :blink:

192730[/snapback]

No, we did not apply for the K-3 visa at all, and until today I thought I had made a mistake by not doing so.

I feel really fortunate that the process will have only took 9 months (Assuming she passes the Interview).

The Interviewer will have 3 letters on his or her desk... one from my congresswoman, and one from each of my Senators. Hopefully this will help a little.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Congrats first!! Did you applied for K3? I saw your wife's name check finished on 10th Jan,2006. How can she get interview date so quick if without K3? my name check finished on 11th oct,2005,still no interview date yet. :angry:

192730[/snapback]

No, we did not apply for the K-3 visa at all, and until today I thought I had made a mistake by not doing so.

I feel really fortunate that the process will have only took 9 months (Assuming she passes the Interview).

The Interviewer will have 3 letters on his or her desk... one from my congresswoman, and one from each of my Senators. Hopefully this will help a little.

192734[/snapback]

Indeed it seems you've been quite fortunate. As is far too often not the case, perhaps your squeaky wheel did get the grease :blink:

192730[/snapback]

192734[/snapback]

Wow, really? that is a amazing. As far as i known few wifes whose name checked finished in last year still no interview date yet. My husband also contacted congresswoman and senator, but it didnt help. :P you are just a lucky man i think :angry:

I called the DOS this morning and they told me that my wife is scheduled for an interview on March 20th !!!!!!!  They said that the P-4 was mailed out February 22nd (today).

We are both so excited!

192724[/snapback]

But I thought you wanted her interview in April :lol:

Congrats :lol: