Happy Valentine's Day!

Qingrenjie kuaile!

I sent a package early last week. I hope my wife gets it. I also sent an e-card. I'll call her in a few hours to see if she got them.

My wife sent me 9 photos and an e-card - I'm happy :blink:

Hopefully by this time next year, we'll all be having the celebrations together...

Last year I sent her flowers and she was all excited - not overwhelmed but definitely thrilled.

This year I sent her double what the flowers cost (last year) and told her to spend a little and save a little. She about jumped through the screen to thank me and congratulate me on not wasting money on flowers. waste...waste...waste.

Is she Chinese or what?

The pictures she sent me from my recent visit are priceless and just make me long for her more.

Phil

Guest pushbrk
Qingrenjie kuaile!

I sent a package early last week.  I hope my wife gets it.  I also sent an e-card.  I'll call her in a few hours to see if she got them.

My wife sent me 9 photos and an e-card - I'm happy :ph34r:

Hopefully by this time next year, we'll all be having the celebrations together...

190984[/snapback]

I wonder if she'll ask you why you sent the ecard a day late.

I sent a text message yesterday at 3PM PST so she would have it at 7AM on February 14 in China. Then the ecard was sent so she would see it at noon when she came home from work to talk to me. By the time you call it will be the morning of the 15th. Mop slap coming? :unsure:

Last year I sent her flowers and she was all excited - not overwhelmed but definitely thrilled.

This year I sent her double what the flowers cost (last year) and told her to spend a little and save a little.  She about jumped through the screen to thank me and congratulate me on not wasting money on flowers.  waste...waste...waste.

Is she Chinese or what?

The pictures she sent me from my recent visit are priceless and just make me long for her more.

Phil

191037[/snapback]

Same. My wife is much happier when she gets to buy the flowers than when I have them delivered. I sent them once to her work and I could see her glow through the phone. The second time, FlowerAnnie's contractor was late and the flowers were quite bad. To their credit, they reimbursed for half of the value of the flowers because my wife said that half the arrangement was ok and half was not.

But she told me she went and bought alot of flowers on 12th Feb because she knew 14 Feb the prices would be much higher. She was pretty happy to have all the flowers. I think she likes being able to pick what she wants and find the bargains.

Guest pushbrk

This year I sent her double what the flowers cost (last year) and told her to spend a little and save a little.  She about jumped through the screen to thank me and congratulate me on not wasting money on flowers.  waste...waste...waste.

Is she Chinese or what?

Phil

191037[/snapback]

Same. My wife is much happier when she gets to buy the flowers than when I have them delivered. I sent them once to her work and I could see her glow through the phone. The second time, FlowerAnnie's contractor was late and the flowers were quite bad. To their credit, they reimbursed for half of the value of the flowers because my wife said that half the arrangement was ok and half was not.

But she told me she went and bought alot of flowers on 12th Feb because she knew 14 Feb the prices would be much higher. She was pretty happy to have all the flowers. I think she likes being able to pick what she wants and find the bargains.

191057[/snapback]

I was specifically informed on Saturday that I was not to send flowers. Too expensive.

Thanks Bob!

Today those who passed their interview in GZ not only got their red slip, but also red rose from consulate!

Pay attention a lady from shanghai be asked to show X-ray today, so remeber to take it for interview just in case.

190955[/snapback]

That's the first I've heard of being asked for the xray. Thanks for the info.

191012[/snapback]

I guess that GUZ is just keeping everyone on their toes. If they ask you to bring something; Bring It! :wub: