San Gabriel, CA Meeting

Hello,

Ok, take a look here!

http://www.rainforestcafe.com/

This is a place that is great for kids but has really good food too. There is a location in downtown Disney, OR if you want to risk showing your SO's a World Class (and World Famous) shopping mall there is also one in South Coast Plaza which is not too far away. It would probably be easier to find parking in South Coast too.

-James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy started this particular thread ... Jason has led the organization of the weekend ... since it is now upon us could someone post a comprehensive summary of what is organized. I would also suggest some very specific meeting places and times and maaaaybe someone wants to PM a cell number to those coming in case we are a little late, can't find you, etc.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you in person :)

Yes, I do wear a belt and suspenders ... what's wrong with that!

Here is the run down of the proposed activities / meeting sites / times :

Friday 3/24:

A few members will be meeting at DownTown Disney -- I think the proposed meeting site is the Rainforest Cafe, and I am not sure what time. Jim (Feathers268) can you post more details ?

Saturday 3/25:

The main event. We will all be meeting at the The Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden.

Location is at 301 North Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA, 91007.

The meeting time is set at 10:00 am. There is a fee to enter the Arboretum. FYI: We will be meeting at the Ticket counter area.

Later in the day (around 2:00 or 3:00) will will be relocating to San Gabriel to one local restraunts, and then shopping...

Sunday 3/26:

A few members will be meeting for Brunch at the 'NBC' restraunt in Monteray Park. Dan could you post more information on this ?

As contact info:

I will PM you my cell #. If anyone else would like to have a contact, just PM me for my #.

Edited by Jason+Joanna (see edit history)
Friday 3/24:

A few members will be meeting at DownTown Disney -- I think the proposed meeting site is the Rainforest Cafe, and I am not sure what time. Jim (Feathers268) can you post more details ?

199883[/snapback]

OK Jason, here is what I know. Jen and I will be heading to Disneyland for the day on the 24th. :rolleyes: As for meeting for dinner, that is really up to who else can attend and at what time people are available. I anticipated listening for out cell that will be with us uless a time could be set in stone. Jason, you mentioned something about 7:30 which would be fine. If there are no objections, I could live with that. Only thing I am truly interested in the park is the fireworks if I can learn the time for that.(profesional cuiosity) <_<

If anyone else will be free duing the day and would be interested in joining Jen and I in the park, give me a PM or e-mail and we can coordinate that. Otherwise, I'd say Rainforest at Downtown Disney between 7:00 and 7:30. :rolleyes:

Friday 3/24:

199883[/snapback]

OK Jason, here is what I know. Jen and I will be heading to Disneyland for the day on the 24th. :rolleyes: As for meeting for dinner, that is really up to who else can attend and at what time people are available. I anticipated listening for out cell that will be with us uless a time could be set in stone. Jason, you mentioned something about 7:30 which would be fine. If there are no objections, I could live with that. Only thing I am truly interested in the park is the fireworks if I can learn the time for that.(profesional cuiosity) <_<

If anyone else will be free duing the day and would be interested in joining Jen and I in the park, give me a PM or e-mail and we can coordinate that. Otherwise, I'd say Rainforest at Downtown Disney between 7:00 and 7:30. :rolleyes:

199905[/snapback]

See you at the lobby of the Rainforest cafe around 7 ~ 7:30. If I recall, I believe fireworks are around 10 pm. It will be printed in the 'things to do/see/map' you get when you enter Disneyland....