Hello Everyone:

I joined your group today and this is my first post. I've been trying to find my way around the forum, reading posts from the members and absorbing information and comments. My name is Patrick and I am from Chicago. My girlfriend lives in Shanghai and her name is Feng. She went for her interveiw on October 24th, 2005 and was denied her K1 Visa. She hired some Consultants in Guangzhou, who went for her Visa yesterday and was denied again. I have to wait for the paper work to find what their reasons were and start again.

I have patience as I am a Chinese gung fu and tai chi chuan teacher and having been practicing for 35 years. I have a web page at http://farsnott.tripod.com

I have to read more posts so that I can learn what the initials mean in the time lines that I see. I feel very lucky to find this web site, as having the experience of so many people available to read does feel like a candle in the darkness.

Thank you for reading this.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CFL. Most of the consultants in GZ are crooks who guaranty a visa and charge you exorbitant fees. Usually they swear they have contacts inside the consulate who will make it happen if they grease their palm a little. There is only one person I would trust to handle my case if I were in your position. He is known here as King. His name is Peter Paget and I believe he has an office inside the same building as the consulate. The fact she was denied again bodes ill. Did they sent the petition back to the USCIS with a recommendation to revoke? Denials are usually overcome. All but three cases I know of have all been overcome and two of them are still pending. If the case is still in GZ then proceed carefully. You only get so many swings at bat before they send the case stateside.

Good luck

Patrick.....Welcome to Candle!!!!

In order to help you, of course we willl need to know why the denials. Once this information is shared you will be amazed at the amount of help you will receive. In addition, I was raised in Chicago. So the other question we need to know to help you is, are you a Cubby or Sox fan. Be careful how you answer this question....haha

cuz there is a over sensitive member here, who was raised in Chicago, who is a die-hard Cub fan :ph34r:

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

In order to help you, of course we willl need to know why the denials.  Once this information is shared you will be amazed at the amount of help you will receive.  In addition, I was raised in Chicago.  So the other question we need to know to help you is, are you a Cubby or Sox fan.  Be careful how you answer this question....haha

cuz there is a over sensitive member here, who was raised in Chicago, who is a die-hard Cub fan :ph34r:

189260[/snapback]

Welcome to the candle Patrick. Having a good Irish name I'm sure you will join me in a resounding " GO YOU CUBBIES!!!!!"

Patrick,

Welcome aboard .... sorry you had to start with such a post that mentioned the denial, there is lots of experience and knowledge here, as well as support, you don't know it yet, but you have a new and extended family.... by the way, my wife is from Shanghai too, I'll be seeing her next week

good luck in your overcome

Welcome Patrick.  There's a world of experience here at CFL.  Please let us know how we can help.  Best of luck.

189324[/snapback]

Thank you Frank. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone. I have a lot of reading to do. Thanks a lot for the welcome.

Patrick (chinglung)

Welcome aboard Patrick.

Please let us know why the denial as soon as you know.

I was eating pizza while looking at your website.  For some reason I'm feeling quite a bit of guilt. :D

189251[/snapback]

Hello IlovemyLi:

Thank you for the welcome. I only received the bad news yesterday and am waiting for them to reply to my email. As soon as I know, everyone will know.

Don't feel bad about eating pizza, I do it every week. Just remember to lift some small weights for your arms. If you arms get a little stronger, it's easier to push yourself away from the dinner table easier.

chinglung

Welcome to CFL.  Most of the consultants in  GZ are crooks who guaranty a visa and charge you exorbitant fees.  Usually they swear they have contacts inside the consulate who will make it happen if they grease their palm a little.  There is only one person I would trust to handle my case if I were in your position.  He is known here as King.  His name is Peter Paget and I believe he has an office inside the same building as the consulate.  The fact she was denied again bodes ill.  Did they sent the petition back to the USCIS with a recommendation to revoke? Denials are usually overcome.  All but three cases I know of have all been overcome and two of them are still pending. If the case is still in GZ then proceed carefully.  You only get so many swings at bat before they send the case stateside.

Good luck

189259[/snapback]

Hello Warpedboard:

Thank you for the welcome. The consultant was paid $100 upfront with an agreement for $2000 if successful. As they were not, it only cost the intial fee.

I already wrote an email to King yesterday to inquire about his services. I'm waiting for his reply.

If I might ask you, how do you display your photo. I uploaded mine yesterday but I must have not checked off a setting for it to display.

i do not have the information yet about what they are in the process of doing. I only received the bad news yesterday. I wrote them back and awaiting their email. Thank you again for your advice, it is well appreciated.

chinglung

In order to help you, of course we willl need to know why the denials.  Once this information is shared you will be amazed at the amount of help you will receive.  In addition, I was raised in Chicago.  So the other question we need to know to help you is, are you a Cubby or Sox fan.  Be careful how you answer this question....haha

cuz there is a over sensitive member here, who was raised in Chicago, who is a die-hard Cub fan :D

189260[/snapback]

Hello chef4u:

I received the bad news yesterday. I emailed them back requesting the scanned paperwork. As soon as I receive it I will post the information for everyone.

I need to learn the jargon for the progress since I started my application, so i can post it properly.

I have lived in Chicago all my life, but I never was involved in sports. When I was very young, I had a bad heart and a blood disease that prohibited my participation. I started learning Tai Chi at sixteen, which made my heart condition go away and my blood disease dormaint. I never stopped. I guess because I couldn't play sports, I didn't develope an interest. Instead, I play Tai Chi, Ba Gua and Chi Gong.

I hope I was careful enough with my reply. Thank you again for the welcome. P.S. Does this have spell check?

chinglung

Guest ShaQuaNew
P.S. Does this have spell check?

chinglung

189503[/snapback]

There is a link to the Triggictionary somewhere, but no direct spell check. :D

Trigg might be along to tell you where to find that Triggictionary... :D