Adjustment of Status

Hi.

Has anyone used the services of VisaPro or any similar service? I know it's cheaper to fill out the forms myself, but I worry about screwing something up. Any thoughts? We are not yet married and the February 18th date is making me afraid that we might miss a deadline by waiting so long. (my SO arrived December 18th).

Thanks.

Fred

I went the opposite route.. I started with a visa service (I-129F) and stopped using them because they were not precise enough with the paperwork... and did AOS myself, as most do.

I am sure we'll be patient enough to help you clearly understand what is needed and you can refer to the FAQ whenever you need...

where are you in florida?

Regardless, do what makes you feel comfortable and less stressful..

Oh yeh right. Real easy if you proof it after printing and before mailing. Be careful of the default settings in the visapro form. Since one line which gave her birthdate as 2005 was overlooked, USCIS returned the app because I had paid the fee for an adult and the officer noted that my fiance is less than a year old.

Well I may be in trouble for sending the same check back with the birthdate changed. After all I have not followed their helpful instructions.

I went the opposite route.. I started with a visa service (I-129F) and stopped using them because they were not precise enough with the paperwork... and did AOS myself, as most do.

I am sure we'll be patient enough to help you clearly understand what is needed and you can refer to the FAQ whenever you need...

where are you in florida?

Regardless, do what makes you feel comfortable and less stressful..

183238[/snapback]

David:

Thanks for the input. I saw all the papers and forms that are needed and got dizzy from it all. I'll give it a shot.

I am no longer living in Florida. I just moved to South Carolina a few weeks ago. Still trying to settle in. It was a whirlwind affir-moving here just days after SO and her daughter arrived. But we're doing ok so far.

Thanks again.

Fred