Guangzhou Hospital X-Rays?

My wife was given her X-Rays she had taken at the Guangzhou Hospital in preperation for her interview. She was told they would be needed when she arrived in America and not to open them. When going thru immigrations they didn't request to see the X-Rays. When will these be needed? they are still un opened.

Edited by BillV 8-16-2004 (see edit history)
My wife was given her X-Rays she had taken at the Guangzhou Hospital in preperation for her interview. She was told they would be needed when she arrived in America and not to open them. When going thru immigrations they didn't request to see the X-Rays. When will these be needed? they are still un opened.

179048[/snapback]

They may make a good Xmas gift--We still have ours but never needed them. my guess is they were looked at when she had her physical maynbe looking for TB or VD or BVDs or or or or or???????

179048[/snapback]

They may make a good Xmas gift--We still have ours but never needed them. my guess is they were looked at when she had her physical maynbe looking for TB or VD or BVDs or or or or or???????

179049[/snapback]

We had Lushengs and the twins framed and placed in the den

179048[/snapback]

179049[/snapback]

179052[/snapback]

Their X-rays or them??

179048[/snapback]

179049[/snapback]

179052[/snapback]

Their X-rays or them??

179057[/snapback]

YES :D