Petition in Guz

My wife told me she checked with Guz, and because our package only weighs .5 kilograms or something like that, it would not have to be stored for 30 days, bear in mind the package was mailed to Guz from NVC. So the person at Guz said it would be reviewed in 2 weeks. Does this sound right? And why would the weight of my petition be less than anyone elses? This is for K-3 visa so its not as cumbersome as the I-130 is but still I sent a lot of pictures and copies of everything to support our case. Umm, my process has been white hot blazing fast from the get go, and that worries me to pieces. Thanks guys, and merry Christmas.

Guest pushbrk
My wife told me she checked with Guz, and because our package only weighs .5 kilograms or something like that, it would not have to be stored for 30 days, bear in mind the package was mailed to Guz from NVC. So the person at Guz said it would be reviewed in 2 weeks. Does this sound right? And why would the weight of my petition be less than anyone elses? This is for K-3 visa so its not as cumbersome as the I-130 is but still I sent a lot of pictures and copies of everything to support our case. Umm, my process has been white hot blazing fast from the get go, and that worries me to pieces. Thanks guys, and merry Christmas.

177074[/snapback]

From what I've been reading about shipping and customs, I would conclude that the package weight mentioned includes all petitions shipped that day. It may include only yours but probably just a few instead of a hundred. Something about the weight of the package, not your specific petition is the reason for the quicker delivery.

177074[/snapback]

Go for it, guy! Have a Merry Christmas!

Sounds like a nice little Christmas present to me...

The latest processing times are out, and it looks like there was a little acceleration on the dates... In the 12 days between 12/8 and 12/20, the processing date moved forward by 17 days. In the preceding 12 days it also moved ahead by 17 days, so they are catching up maybe. Only 5 weeks behind the date. I know this has no concrete relevance to our actual dates, but it does say that they are cranking them out.

I assume the early January processing times won't show any increases because of all the holiday days between then and now.

Under 3 months from K-3 129F NOA-1 to GUZ receipt is awesome. I hope that kind of trend continues! That would make my New Year's start off nicely (either of them).

A few rocket quick processing times have been reported. I hope this is a new trend, and will get everybody reunited with their SO's soon!!

Sounds like a nice little Christmas present to me...

The latest processing times are out, and it looks like there was a little acceleration on the dates...  In the 12 days between 12/8 and 12/20, the processing date moved forward by 17 days.  In the preceding 12 days it also moved ahead by 17 days, so they are catching up maybe.  Only 5 weeks behind the date.  I know this has no concrete relevance to our actual dates, but it does say that they are cranking them out.

I assume the early January processing times won't show any increases because of all the holiday days between then and now.

Under 3 months from K-3 129F NOA-1 to GUZ receipt is awesome.  I hope that kind of trend continues!  That would make my New Year's start off nicely (either of them).

A few rocket quick processing times have been reported.  I hope this is a new trend, and will get everybody reunited with their SO's soon!!

177086[/snapback]

I am absolutly spell bound by the progress of our application, but also I know anything can happen at any moment, so i'm happy yet also quite a bit cautious. When my friend who introduced me to his best friends daughter told me , way back then, that it would all be easy and , no problem he wasnt joking hehe. I am given to understand upon completion of the P-3 it can take between 3 to 5 months for interview. Dang I wasnt expecting her to be able to be here so fast. Wow. Ok, rambleing. I really dont deserve this, I see so many of you having problems and im full of mixed feelings too, good luck to everyone.

177074[/snapback]

Hunter,

I have the fastest time completion for K3 Visa so far on the board! Mine was 5 months and 6 days to receiving of Visa! I hope that you take my record! Congraulations. At the speed you are moving, you probably will take the record I have! GOOD!

I would suggest to watch out for the three upcoming holidays. Your timeline might become unpredictable due to Christmas, New Years and Chinese New Year. However, I wouldn't worry too much!

Congraulations!