BEWARE!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I just wanna throw up when i read there her letter to her pimp. http://www.snappyhats.com/26.gif

Good wife, I good return many, but Zhong all day long discharges the stomach, receives your email good happy feeling is very warm. Already seemed not has a fever. Very ÏëÄã can be familiar with side that the life, knows you every day all is midnight awakes I is very grieved. I can look after oneself, you also want, hopes separated time everybody all to be able diligently, then meets again the time can be very happy. Is this faith for me all powers, you really are I complete, can feel? I the picture which bake us sends inside next email, you looked up the appendix may see. Loves you the big cat The dawn swims Zhu wrote:

My dear husband: What do you make according to pedigree? I tonight teach this morning 3 and half o'clock get up the left body, whether there is do you improve according to the family? Whether there is does Zhong have a fever? Remembers drinks the multi- spots water and takes the medicine, the Guangzhou germ are many, I really are good worry you, You a bit faster good return Ring

God, I just wanna throw up when i read there her letter to her pimp. http://www.snappyhats.com/26.gif

Good wife, I good return many, but Zhong all day long discharges the stomach, receives your email good happy feeling is very warm. Already seemed not has a fever. Very ÏëÄã can be familiar with side that the life, knows you every day all is midnight awakes I is very grieved. I can look after oneself, you also want, hopes separated time everybody all to be able diligently, then meets again the time can be very happy. Is this faith for me all powers, you really are I complete, can feel? I the picture which bake us sends inside next email, you looked up the appendix may see. Loves you the big cat The dawn swims Zhu wrote:

My dear husband: What do you make according to pedigree? I tonight teach this morning 3 and half o'clock get up the left body, whether there is do you improve according to the family? Whether there is does Zhong have a fever? Remembers drinks the multi- spots water and takes the medicine, the Guangzhou germ are many, I really are good worry you, You a bit faster good return Ring

I don't think here is the place to expose others correspondence. Let's be a bit sensitive to the issue and to the person here, shall we. No need to have painful reminders. Even in a poor babelfish translation.

Here is a pure translation I received. I will be honest, I am not going to hide, and I am not going to sugarcoat anything. I will also admit that I am trying to face something that has been very difficult for me ... going on 40 hours no sleep now.

My dear wife:

i get much better now, but i still need to go to

bathroom many times a day. i receive your e-mail and

feel so warm. i have no more fever. i hope you can get

used to the climate there. when i know you always

awake in the midnight, i feel so pain in my heart. i

will take care myself, but you too. we work hard while

we are in different location, we will have happiness

when we are together. because of this, i have energy

to do everything. you are all of mine, can you feel

that. i will send you the photo (going to BBQ) in next

e-mail. you will see it when you check the e-mail

attachment.

yours big cat.

my dear husband:

what are you doing now? i awoke at 3:00 am this

morning. Do you feel better? Do you still have fever.

you must remember to drink more water and take

medicine. there is so much virus in GuangZhou. i am

worry about you. i hope you get well soon.

yours Ring.

Here is a pure translation I received.  I will be honest, I am not going to hide, and I am not going to sugarcoat anything.  I will also admit that I am trying to face something that has been very difficult for me ... going on 40 hours no sleep now. 

My dear wife:

i get much better now, but i still need to go to

bathroom many times a day. i receive your e-mail and

feel so warm. i have no more fever. i hope you can get

used to the climate there. when i know you always

awake in the midnight, i feel so pain in my heart. i

will take care myself, but you too. we work hard while

we are in different location, we will have happiness

when we are together. because of this, i have energy

to do everything. you are all of mine, can you feel

that. i will send you the photo (going to BBQ) in next

e-mail. you will see it when you check the e-mail

attachment.

yours big cat.

my dear husband:

what are you doing now? i awoke at 3:00 am this

morning. Do you feel better? Do you still have fever.

you must remember to drink more water and take

medicine.  there is so much virus in GuangZhou.  i am

worry about you. i hope you get well soon.

yours Ring.

P.J.

I know it is hard that you can go to bed after this horrible thing happened. But we do hope now you can calm donw and try to get some food and get some rest. Please dont damage your body and health. :lol: :(

We are here always on candle for you. But we dont want to see your body gets weak and weak without sleeping for this long. Now only you can take care of yourself. please give your mind and body a rest...

God bless you!

I don't think here is the place to expose others correspondence. Let's be a bit sensitive to the issue and to the person here, shall we. No need to have painful reminders. Even in a poor babelfish translation.

Stop giving me crap eric. as your wrong again. He posted in chinese origianlly, if he had a problem with it he wouldnt have done it. I wouldnt have posted this if i knew it was against his wishes either.

P.J : I am a middle-aged Chinese woman, my husband is in America now.

I've been felt so bad since I read the story. Every body of us on 001 felt very bad too.

No words could be enough for us to comfort you, but one thing I am sure is that as a nice soul, you deserve a faithful wife , so God let you know the truth ! God will vouchsafe you a good wife someday.

ZHU XIAOYONG will get retribution from what she did.

Take Care

PJ,

I am very sorry to hear what has happened to you. I'm totally speechless as I read your story here. Your story not just makes me feel anger, but worried as well. It angers me that these people could do such a thing to hurt innocent people and is one of the reasons that there is so much delays in family being reunited. But I guess life always has its ups and its downs. Please try to stay strong through this time and do get some rest. It's not good for you to not sleep at all. It is indeed very hard, but do get some rest.

I'll share with you a real dilemma in my family as well. My cousin who recently went back to China to be with her husband after waiting for 5 years just found out that her husband has another woman (mistress). What makes it worst is that she is now pregnant. She doesn't know what to do as her husband hardly go see her but she still loves him and can't let go. I'm having to call her once in a while to give her comfort...

So your finding out about this deception early in a way is a good thing. Now the healing process shall begin. One day you will find the woman of your dreams and your true soulmate. Until that time please do get some rest and look forward to the future.

Take care...

All,

I can't tell you how much your words of support and encouragement have meant to me during this time...

I am unpinning this topic now, because I wish to share my closure of this whole heart-wrenching nightmare.

Without further ado ... please see "Cleanin Out My Closet".

P.J.

All,

Thank you so much for your words of support and encouragement.

I will not be pinning any more subjects about my ex-fiancee, as I do realize and see that there was some anger in doing so. This is a place where I hope that love and trust can flourish, and I thank you all for your kind words, emails, and PMs during this time.

Sincerely yours,

P.J.