BEWARE!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lele-lele

I heard your story from 001 first and was shocked very much. it was my first time to know such a terrible and ugly story. how sick i was when i read those two ugly persons' Chinese email.

i came here just to express my condolence to you, a kind and sincere USA GG. take care,forget her and have your new life soon. :(

Hi, PJ,

As a Chinese girl, i felt shame of her...be strong man, she is so stupid to hurt you such a nice guy, don't worry, God let you suffer now that means God will send you a better one in the future.... I always believe we only belong to one person since we were born, now things doesnot work out that means we havenot found her/him.....

Take Care, hope you can forget this quickly, keep your love and passion for your soulmate

Sandy

PJ for the first time in my life I am actually speechless.......I know this is very difficult time for you, but try to remember her loss will be your gain. I know there is a wonderful, charming, caring, loving and loyal young woman just waiting to find you. Try as difficult as it may be, to not close your heart to the endless possibilities.

You are young, strong, and from what I have seen on this site an extremely caring young man. God Bless You, for everything you have done for the rest of us.

Did I say speechless, well we must always keep our sense of humor.

Thank you once again, for everything you have done for all of us...

PJ for the first time in my life I am actually speechless.......I know this is very difficult time for you, but try to remember her loss will be your gain.  I know there is a wonderful, charming, caring, loving and loyal young woman just waiting to find you.  Try as difficult as it may be, to not close your heart to the endless possibilities.

You are young, strong, and from what I have seen on this site an extremely caring young man. God Bless You, for everything you have done for the rest of us.

Did I say speechless, well we must always keep our sense of humor.

Thank you once again, for everything you have done for all of us...

PHillip,

For Bob to be speechless, this is a very bad happening indeed!!! :lol: :lol: I thought a little humor was called for but your bravery in all of this is an example to us all.

This is awful, beyond anything I ever could have imagined. What kind of person could do this? I just don't know what to say that could help you feel better. But believe me, it is best you find out now and not later. Now the way is clear for you to heal and ultimately meet the right one.

PJ,

I feel like someone just hit me in the face. It is unbearable when someone we thought we knew has turned out to be another person entirely. I know you will need a long time to move on, but I trust that eventually you will move on and find someone who really does appreciate the wonderful person that you are.

Please stay strong, and remember that this time has not been wasted. You have made a real difference in the lives of hundreds of people, and have made hundreds of friends in the process. We would be nowhere without this board and the support, hope, and information it has given.

Thank you PJ!

Ana

i can't read the chinese email so i don't know exactly what happened.

but i can feel it's something really very bad happened.

if it's true that the girl do cheat u, never hesitate to stop everything now, it's good

to know it now than later. whenever there is a door closed ,there is a window open to u. there is somebody for everybody. good luck and best wishes.

if because of the misunderstanding of the chinese and english language, (it maybe can happen sometimes) i suggest u DO DISCUSS SERIOUSLY with your the girl,do make everything clear, make sure that she DO CHEAT U,DO BETRAY YOUR LOVE.DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR LOVE TO GET AN ACCESS TO A VISA. make sure that she is wrong.

My god !!! i really can't believe she doesn't feel shame at all about what she did to a kind man. and she is talking about she needs to find a new Amercian Fiancee!!!@!@!

below is the letter she replied me

´ó¼Ò

ÎÒµÄÃÀ¹úfiancee

·¢ÏÖÎÒÓÐÕÉ·òÔÚÖйú¡£ÏÖÔÚÎÒ±ØÐëÈ¥»ØÖйú¡£

need find a new ÃÀ¹úfiancee spnsor. you can help me?

hes upset becuase sees here letter to chinese husband

:( :lol: :angry: I am feeling more DISGUSTED after receiving her letter :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

maybe she will act really nice again and find another kind Amercian in the future again !!