NVC approved my case

Just found out NVC approved my K-3 case. It only took a week to do it. So, I don't need to worry about NVC hell like some unfortunately member experienced but to worry about the DHL and infamous custom delay. :rolleyes:

173965[/snapback]

When you check DHL, you may want to check the next business day after the NVC approval date. It seems the packages go the next day. Good luck !

ok this is a nagging question...

Umm how do you check DHL?

I am so jealous of these rapidfire timelines. By those kinds of timelines I should be in NVC by now and I dont even have my NOA1 for 129F (after 22 days and counting, though they cashed the check like 2 weeks ago, and yes I put down the right address! ;p )

Wow!!! I should've filed the K3!  They're really moving, Congratulations.

174050[/snapback]

K-3 is actually faster than K-1 now except Vermont center which I don't have the luxury to apply. CSC is really slow down, my CR1 still has looooong way to go, maybe I just leave it alone.

174050[/snapback]

K-3 is actually faster than K-1 now except Vermont center which I don't have the luxury to apply. CSC is really slow down, my CR1 still has looooong way to go, maybe I just leave it alone.

174054[/snapback]

Well what kind of legal advice should I have expected for the near $3K I paid the lawyer? :blink: It's a should've, could've, would've thing now as we just sent in the P3.

174050[/snapback]

174054[/snapback]

Well what kind of legal advice should I have expected for the near $3K I paid the lawyer? :blink: It's a should've, could've, would've thing now as we just sent in the P3.

174055[/snapback]

Wow, that's a lot money we're talking about. You should keep it yourself and DIY.

ok this is a nagging question...

Umm how do you check DHL?

I am so jealous of these rapidfire timelines.  By those kinds of timelines I should be in NVC by now and I dont even have my NOA1 for 129F (after 22 days and counting, though they cashed the check like 2 weeks ago, and yes I put down the right address! ;p )

173991[/snapback]

www.dhl.com Go to track by reference. Put in I-730 for the reference, and the dates you want to check, and voila ! Look for GZ

Does anyone know how often the USCIS website updates their processing dates? The last update on the site now is November 18th. Just anxious to see how close my case is to being reviewed.

174062[/snapback]

I believe it is every 2 weeks, but even their dates seem inaccurate. Mine I-129 was sent July 18. On Sept 3, their site changed and it said they were processing July 1 apps. On Sept 7, we got an email saying it was approved.