My wife passed her CR1 this morning!

Congratulations!!!!! Trigg that will be one wahoo please

(this message was brought to you by the unofficial reminder to the official wahooer of CFL. Any similarities to the official wahooer is purely coincidental and not the intention of the unofficial wahooer reminder)

(this message was brought to you by the unofficial reminder to the official wahooer of CFL.  Any similarities to the official wahooer is purely coincidental and not the intention of the unofficial wahooer reminder)

172321[/snapback]

Yoo Hoo, we need an offical wahooooooooo.

172327[/snapback]

Sorry, your offical CFL Wahooooer was on offcial CFL Wahhhoing buissines. And now, live and officallly offical form the offcial wahhoing officail------

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :redblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Welcome to our nightmare--i think your gonna like it!!!!!!!

(this message was brought to you by the unofficial reminder to the official wahooer of CFL.  Any similarities to the official wahooer is purely coincidental and not the intention of the unofficial wahooer reminder)

172321[/snapback]

Yoo Hoo, we need an offical wahooooooooo.

172327[/snapback]

Sorry, your offical CFL Wahooooer was on offcial CFL Wahhhoing buissines. And now, live and officallly offical form the offcial wahhoing officail------

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :redblob: :crazy: :hug: :redblob: :wub: :redblob: :ok: :redblob: B) :redblob: :greenblob:

Welcome to our nightmare--i think your gonna like it!!!!!!!

172362[/snapback]

Trigg, I think you left out an "o" at the end of that spelling.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/BuffaloBillsRock/thidiotPeter.gif