oh oh .....am i in trouble?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew
Wine and valium chef dude--wine and valium. Thats how the rest of us got through it and we didn't even know the difference between the cheap wine--Ripple, and the good stuff-Mad Dog 20-20.

171183[/snapback]

Valium? You got Valium............... :blink:

Richard's Wild Irish Red Rose and spare no expense Chateuse paired off with a huge bag of cheetos.  Sorry for off topic.  But the levity here is greatly appreciated.  Thanks Trigg for the laugh :blink: 

Just want to say to all - thank you for your support!!

171193[/snapback]

As you get closer to D day, you will discover the true frugality of the Chinese wife--thus rendering Wild Irish Rose unafordable. On the other hand--thunderbird is in our price range. "thunderbird wine is very very nice, costs a quarter times twice"

Ahhhhh, T-bird and Valium. Now that's a combination we can deal with!!!!

Well, this is just another fine example of our govt's HUTAS.

If the TX service center knows they are going to receive dozens of large envelopes every day, why would they even use a P.O. Box instead of the address of the actual building? What is to be gained by sending a USCIS truck to the post office every day instead of receiving the envelopes at their own receiving dock??? Just stupidity if you ask me.

On another note, Charteuse and Valium, There's a winning combination!!!

The charteuse loooks so pretty but it's so deadly, but you don't care after the Valium!!! :blink: :P :lol:

Wine and valium chef dude--wine and valium. Thats how the rest of us got through it and we didn't even know the difference between the cheap wine--Ripple, and the good stuff-Mad Dog 20-20.

171183[/snapback]

Buddy of mine mixes 20/20 half and half with Coke. Whooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :crazy: :lol:

Guest pushbrk

171183[/snapback]

Buddy of mine mixes 20/20 half and half with Coke. Whooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :crazy: :lol:

171281[/snapback]

I hope he stirs it well. I hear coke doesn't dissolve well. :-)

Mike

Just received the following email from USPS: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Label/Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your item was delivered at 5:18 am on November 23, 2005 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 to INS . The item was signed for by M S.

I think I will mix up Gil's drink recipe!!!!!

Just received the following email from USPS:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Label/Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your item was delivered at 5:18 am on November 23, 2005 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 to INS . The item was signed for by M S.

I think I will mix up Gil's drink recipe!!!!!

171291[/snapback]

Better Yet just get some Everclear -that's 180 proof grain alcohol

mix that 50-50 with coke and take a 2 day nap to recover from the first of the many ordeals waiting ahead of you. :crazy:

also you need a year supply of cheetos :P

Just sit back and relax ;)

Better Yet just get some Everclear -that's 180 proof grain alcohol

mix that 50-50 with coke and take a 2 day nap to recover from the first of the many ordeals waiting ahead of you. :blink:

also you need a year supply of cheetos  :P

Just sit back and relax ;)

171292[/snapback]

**Said as Homer Simpson would** "Ummmm - Everclear!" *drool* :lol:

Now THAT's some strong stuff!! You don't even need to drink it, just open the bottle and put it on the table in front of you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: