Getting my $$$ worth.

The other day I mailed my 8lbs "kitchen sink" to my wife. It cost me $175 bucks. I checked the tracking on it and now I think I know why. They told me it would get there by Tuesday. Quzhou where my wife lives is still about 1.5 hours from Hangzhou, so I imagine this is probably an inconvience for them to go out of there way for a delivery. After looking at the tracking, I can see they already went out of there way. I have another (smaller) package to mail today. I think I'll try DHL this time.

Nov 6, 2005

12:26 AM Shipment exception SHANGHAI CN

Holding, recipient not in FedEx service area

Nov 4, 2005

10:59 PM Shipment exception SHANGHAI CN

Holding, recipient not in FedEx service area

10:35 PM Int'l shipment release SHANGHAI CN

Nov 3, 2005

8:51 AM Departed FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK

7:07 AM Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK

2:18 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

1:01 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

Nov 2, 2005 5:08 PM Left origin SAN JOSE, CA

4:33 PM Picked up SAN JOSE, CA

Try EMS (USPS), Doug. With any carrier, be sure to write the address in Chinease characters.

166447[/snapback]

Yep , don't do what I did

if it isn't in Chinese characters - even though it's going to an English lanquage University it may never arrive .

Gee , I thought I was had with only a $40 FedEx bill - and No Delivery

a $175 FedEx charge - you could have bought the kitchen sink for that much

Fedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx stinks I sent my SO documents and claimed $100 on the package and they held it for almost 2 weeks, its a long story ....I was worried about my SO even getting the i-134 so I sent another copy 4 days later via USPS and it got to her 2 days befor fedxxxxxxxxx and it was $40 cheaper sheeesh......

FEDXXXXXXXXXXXX SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :shutup:

Edited by Meidon (see edit history)
Fedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx stinks I sent my SO documents and claimed $100 on the package and they held it for almost 2 weeks, its a long story ....I was worried about my SO even getting the i-134 so I sent another copy 4 days later via USPS and it got to her 2 days befor fedxxxxxxxxx and it was $40 cheaper sheeesh......

FEDXXXXXXXXXXXX SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :shutup:

166490[/snapback]

Since they delivered late demand your money back, that's their policy.

FEDXXXXXXXXXXXX SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :angry:

166490[/snapback]

Since they delivered late demand your money back, that's their policy.

166493[/snapback]

Well They have n't delivered and I haven't got my money back yet ,for my $42.50 - I got to fill out another form and then and only then will I get my money back - what really torques me is that they can not find the package

must of got lost on an airplane

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo PISSssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSED

YOU KNOW THE FEELING :angry:

Everything I ever mailed to Bing or mail now to our family in China we have sent USPS. Never had a problem and the longest it has taken to get there was 8 days during Christmas season. We always address the packages in pin yin and Chinese characters.