• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just told me that it was sent back on Feb 6th.  I called DOS yesterday and it does not show as cleared. 

If they can process 1000 a day, why don't they?

I seriously doubt they can do that much considering the math..

1000 visas in 8 hours work day at 10 mns per visa ( probably longer ) ..that's 21 GZ guys/gals doing just that and nothing else.

Guest hopeful

First of all, Congratulations!

now a question, Eric, was your case resubmitted sometime in November and then again in January? if so, when did they resubmit in January? I am trying to figure out if the clearance is from the November resub or from the Jan. resub.

First of all, Congratulations!

now a question, Eric, was your case resubmitted sometime in November and then again in January? if so, when did they resubmit in January? I am trying to figure out if the clearance is from the November resub or from the Jan. resub.

Well, providing this clearing business is confirmed, I was resub on 11/16 then 1/27. If the clearance came on 2/1, that means it was done in 6 days or so. Fast, but not impossible. We have seen it before a couple of times. It also could very well be the 11/16 resub still running and clearing through. Who knows.

More in a few days..

Got a call  back from Andrew Simpkin this morning. Very nice guy.

WE ARE CLEARED !!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Namecheck passed.

Case was sent back to GZ Feb 1 st that same day

Thank God.. Best news I've received since August 1

PS: Of course, considering some of the other false alarms, it will really be over when the visa is printed

Eric, Andrew Simkin also sent me an e-mail and said that the clearence for Lynns case had been sent to the consulate. I am praying for the miracle.

Eric, finally some news that actually makes me feel optimistic... I didn't believe all the reports from CA and Guanzhou, but now that ERIC'S FIANCE finally got clearance, I know that something is happening.

Woo hoo!

Hope everything goes smoothly

:lol:

Guest waterandfish

congratulations very much eric and yuhui!

would u pls tell us who is Andrew Simpkin? i feel that we can't get any exact answer fm the infor. lines of gz or dos.

tks with best regards. :lol:

Eric, finally some news that actually makes me feel optimistic... I didn't believe all the reports from CA and Guanzhou, but now that ERIC'S FIANCE finally got clearance, I know that something is happening.

Woo hoo!

Hope everything goes smoothly

:P

Thanks David... yeah wooohooo!

I'll have to confirm it via another CA source Monday though.. We know better how to be cautious

..If in fact the case is in GZ.. then it's been a week after CNY.. and with those 1200+ clearances we heard about, I have no clue how long it will take them.. but at least it seems like a major hurdle has been cleared.

:rolleyes:

congratulations very much eric and yuhui! 

would u pls tell us who is Andrew Simpkin? i feel that we can't get any exact answer fm the infor. lines of gz or dos.

tks with best regards. :rolleyes:

He is a consular officer in Harty's office I believe. But there are many more. I also spoke a few weeks ago to a Mr Millspaugh (sp? ) at the CA/VO/P/I office