Happy Day - We got our interview date

wowowowow, we are so happy today. It has been 16 long months since we got married. We are so happy we can't even sleep. It would be wonderful to meet up with some CFL'ers in Guangzhou if they are there at that time. I want to thank so many of you for your help getting to this stage of the game. I know we have one more hurdle but we will be high stepping on the 17th... wowowowow :D :D ;

Wow, great news, congratulations, the longest wait is over.... now you are on cruise control..........

best wishes for a successful interview... keep us posted

wowowowow, we are so happy today.  It has been 16 long months  since we got married. We are so happy we can't even sleep.  It would be wonderful to meet up with some CFL'ers in Guangzhou if they are there at that time.  I want to thank so many of you for your help getting to this stage of the game.  I know we have one more hurdle but we will be high stepping on the 17th...  wowowowow :lol:  :D  ;

162442[/snapback]

I and the SO will be at the Guz on Nov 12 and 13th and on December 2 and 3 ,2005

We should have completed all the interview by then and would be happy to meet fellow CFL's