Hi Dear,

This is the notice for P4,

i dont know why i should go for interview at 07:15am,

so early in the morning? maybe you can check if there is anybody also go so

early?

and seems they still consider my son to go with me,

but i will not take my son, i think so i only need to fill one set of form?

they sent me two sets.

Love you,

Your Jiaying

Visa Appointment

Date Time

22-Nov-2005 07:15

Case Nase Number: Guznnnnnnnnn

Name [p] :xxxxxx. JIAYING

preference Category KI - CHIN

Traveling Applicants :

[p] xxxxxx JIAYING

[C] xxxxxx ,JINAU

I will email the consulate to make sure they know that her son will not be coming with her. Is this a potential problem?

Has anyone gotten a 7:15AM interview time before?

When I was in GZ the line was forming about 6:30am and they started sending people up by 7:30am.

If the son is not coming it is not an issue, I believe they send the extra forms because they have missed it before and it has caused much heartache.

He was listed on the 129F and they have added him with a follow later status. In our case it looks like it was a good thing as we may be able to bring him to the US this summer.

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)

There was someone about a year ago, I think Patrick and Li and they held up her Visa because a child that was not intending to go was on the petition. So you might want to confirm the issue before the interview.

In my opinion if Guangzhou told me to be there at 3:00 am that is when I would show up. :huh:

The Best Advice I can offer to you on this is this:

How important is the Visa Approval to you?

If it is as important to you as it has been to most of us here, may I suggest that if the Great GUZ tells you to bring your Family dog & it better do tricks, by all means, Make it Happen. I know that this may sound a bit crude, but it's definately true. The sooner you get into that line, the far better chances you will have in getting out that much sooner. And should they ask for you to stand on your head, well, then that is what you do.

Yes, I understnad that my way of looking at this process is a bit harsh, but to me, when you want something soo bad & is so Important, I'm willing to do what ever it takes, to see to it that we are finally together. I would hope that you would be too :huh:

When I was in GZ the line was forming about 6:30am and they started sending people up by 7:30am.

This is the answer I was looking for.

Thank you

161636[/snapback]

So your not worried about the son?

If the son is not coming it is not an issue, I believe they send the extra forms because they have missed it before and it has caused much heartache.

This was the OTHER answer I was looking for - I have emailed GUZ to (hopefully) resolve that matter ahead of time.

Thank you, again

Randy,

I hope you have success on the response from GUZ, but if they require the son, it is worth it for him to be there....

good luck buddy.....

Sorry I am a bit confused (normal state of being)... when you say the son is not coming..do you mean he is not coming to the interview or not immigrating with the mother?

If he is not immigrating with the mother then there shouldn't be a problem. Even if he is listed...even if he gets a visa from his status as a son he doesn't have to go. It's a non-problem.

If he is immigrating with the mother then it is up to the immigration officer. If the officer wants to see the boy then he has to be there. What I mean by that is ...if she is at the interview and the officer says "I want to speak with your son" ...the he has to be available. It is totally up to the immigration officer.

Sorry I am a bit confused (normal state of being)... when you say the son is not coming..do you mean he is not coming to the interview or not immigrating with the mother?

If he is not immigrating with the mother then there shouldn't be a problem.  Even if he is listed...even if he gets a visa from his status as a son he doesn't have to go.  It's a non-problem.

If he is immigrating with the mother then it is up to the immigration officer.  If the officer wants to see the boy then  he has to be there.  What I mean by that is ...if she is at the interview and the officer says "I want to speak with your son" ...the he has to be available.  It is totally up to the immigration officer.

161670[/snapback]

Good point, but I'll add a small clarification. If the son will be getting the visa at the same time as the mom but will be coming to America later, he probably should be at the interview if that's what has been requested. If the son is not planning on getting the visa at the same time the mom is, but at a later date, I would make sure that GZ knows this. Coincidentally, CFL just got a response from GUZ on the procedure: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=161648 . If the son is not planning on coming to America at all, there's no need to apply for a visa for him and schedule an interview.

The GUZ spoke:

Dear Petitioner,

Thanks for your email. The child will not need to come to the interview if

he does not go to US this time.

The U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou Immigrant Visa Section wishes to answer

your questions and process your cases in the most timely manner possible.

To help accomplish this goal, the Immigrant Visa Section asks that inquiries

about cases that have not yet been interviewed be directed

. . . . .

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)