When our cases are cleared, CA knows before the DOS info line and obviously before CA sends it to GZ. From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ. So now we just need GZ to work through our cases. The way I see it, we are probably no longer waiting on DOJ to clear us; we are now waiting on GZ. In other words, we are back where we were when we sent in packet 3, but with clearances.

If GZ really is working solely on our visas for the next two weeks as Mr. Adams said at the meeting, we should be seeing the flood of visas issuing forth from GZ very soon.

When our cases are cleared, CA knows before the DOS info line and obviously before CA sends it to GZ.  From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ.  So now we just need GZ to work through our cases.  The way I see it, we are probably no longer waiting on DOJ to clear us; we are now waiting on GZ.  In other words, we are back where we were when we sent in packet 3, but with clearances.

If GZ really is working solely on our visas for the next two weeks as Mr. Adams said at the meeting, we should be seeing the flood of visas issuing forth from GZ very soon.

Hi, AZwolfman, per your conversation with your source at CA, have they seen clearance for people with later interview dates, like in December, as well?

thanks!

When our cases are cleared, CA knows before the DOS info line and obviously before CA sends it to GZ.  From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ.  So now we just need GZ to work through our cases.  The way I see it, we are probably no longer waiting on DOJ to clear us; we are now waiting on GZ.  In other words, we are back where we were when we sent in packet 3, but with clearances.

I hope you are right. That will be good news for all the black hole people who have been waiting the longest. :rolleyes:

sounds like very good news.

Thanks

When our cases are cleared, CA knows before the DOS info line and obviously before CA sends it to GZ.  From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ.  So now we just need GZ to work through our cases.  The way I see it, we are probably no longer waiting on DOJ to clear us; we are now waiting on GZ.  In other words, we are back where we were when we sent in packet 3, but with clearances.

Thanks

Eric,

You sound positive. Usually, you are very negative.

When our cases are cleared, CA knows before the DOS info line and obviously before CA sends it to GZ.  From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ.  So now we just need GZ to work through our cases.  The way I see it, we are probably no longer waiting on DOJ to clear us; we are now waiting on GZ.  In other words, we are back where we were when we sent in packet 3, but with clearances.

Thanks

Eric,

You sound positive. Usually, you are very negative.

Not really. Just a bit tired of this nightmare at times .

I'm optimistic by nature

Hi, can you call CA? if yes, how?

thanks

From my conversation with CA on Tuesday, I got the impression that all the "blackhole" cases were now in GZ.  So now we just need GZ to work through our cases.  

AZwolfman: As I understand it, Mick and Owen reported that GZ has received about 1,200 clearances--very mixed in terms of interview date. And it is geared to process far more during the next week or so--if they receive them. Do you have the impression from CA that more have now been sent?

. . . have they seen clearance for people with later interview dates, like in December, as well?

Sorry, I did not ask specifically about later cases as we were discussing our particular case at the time. But if this is all true and the floodgates really about to open - then my logical assumption would be that if GZ is, as Mr. Adams said, working on the backlog for the next 2 weeks and can print 1k visas per day - then everything should begin proceeding 'normally.'

This sounds like good news, but we have been through this before, and still only a trickle of visas.

The point I was trying to make in this post is that if true that many clearances were recently sent to GZ and GZ is concentrating on clearing the backlog for the next 2 weeks, then perhaps for the next couple weeks we should be directing our letters, inquires, complaints, etc. to GZ.