Conversation From Consulate Affairs

"He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive"

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

And then tell me you had one too many Tsingtao's...

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam....  :D

:angry: :huh: :D

Eric, may be we all need to have some French wine, Qindao beer and German schnupps (spell right?) to carry us over this extended suspense ;) :blink: :D

"He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive"

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam....  :D

:rolleyes: <_< <_<

Eric, may be we all need to have some French wine, Qindao beer and German schnupps (spell right?) to carry us over this extended suspense :angry: :blink: :unsure:

I'll drink to that.

"He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive"

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam....  :D

:greenblob: :D :P

Eric, may be we all need to have some French wine, Qindao beer and German schnupps (spell right?) to carry us over this extended suspense :angry: :blink: :unsure:

I'll drink to that.

Hey, don't forget the Guinness!!!!! B) :D :D B)

CA reports that many clearances have just been sent. GUZ says they can process 1000 a day. So why are we still waiting? Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since the re-sub. This is the length of time that GUZ originally led us to believe that the checks would take. Tomorrow will be 6 months since the interview. 6 months out of our lives for no reason. How many more months .........

CA reports that many clearances have just been sent. GUZ says they can process 1000 a day.  So why are we still waiting?

ya right.

i can really imagine them issuing 1000 visas at once. can you imagine the line at the consulate??? it would be worse than paying for medication at the hospital or buying a train ticket during chinese new year.