The real question about Owen/Mick's trip

Why couldn't Adams have told them all of this through e-mail or over the phone?

Thanks guys.

He did. Months ago. One would think that an organization like the FBI, who protected us from 9/11, could have integrated software in all those months. Go figure!!! Another expression for Lili. The question is - what department of government has been dragging it's feet? After months of claiming computer intergration, it begins to look like there is another agenda here folks. DOJ is really still in charge on whether or not a visa is issued. :D <_<

Like i said before, i knew it wouldn't help much. Read my post before they even left for GZ

I did send a fax to R. Mueller (FBI) and also an email to FBI and CIA at the end of January, but have received NO RESPONSE. While talking with DOS yesterday, I asked who was doing our name checks, FBI? The answer was that she could not give out such information to the public. She could only say that it was, 'other agencies'. :D

While talking with DOS yesterday, I asked who was doing our name checks, FBI?  The answer was that she could not give out such information to the public.  She could only say that it was, 'other agencies'. :huh:

That's a load of bull. While talking to my congressman's office a few weeks ago the lady told me before I got a chance to ask that it was the FBI who was doing the namechecks. You must have gotten one of those nice helpful people I have been hearing so much about. YOu should probably be glad she didn't hang up on you at least. ;) I am sorry that just like you probably are that noone can give a straight answer on any of this.