Weatherman Claims Japanese Mafia Behind Hurricane

I don't care who you are--that's funny!!!!!!!

156586[/snapback]

I'm new here. Glad to meet all of you. I didn't meat to cause a political argument. Just share an article from internet with all of you. Believe or not. Thanks!

156660[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL Darlene. You didn't cause anything, we are always this crazy. Thanks for the post I got a chuckle out of it.

156673[/snapback]

Darlene, same here...it is good to keep a sense of humor during this waiting time. Please stay with us and post more!!!! Welcome to Candle!! :rolleyes:

156737[/snapback]

Carl, Richard and all of you, thank you very much!

I'm very happy to be here.

My fiance has already applied K1 visa for me. But there was a accident happened on him on 15th Sep. He fell off from a roof while working. I felt so upset and I can't go to see him in the hospital in the US but just waiting. I can't contact for a few days. So sad! How can I do?

Actually there was some issues back in the 70's regarding the Soviet's doing weather control experiments, and the CIA was quoted as saying that the technology was there, but that some people were willing to do things that they (CIA) wasn't willing to do....... ummmm :ph34r:

Bush should've used the massive and extremely top-secret electro-magnetic pulse canons that were used to create the earthquakes in Afghanistan in 2001, and that he thinks the pentagon thinks he doesn't know about and disintegrate and annihilate

the oncoming hurricanes that were created by the evil Japanese scientist. Sure....that's what should've been done!

Speaking as an academic in the field:

1. it is technically feasible to be able to generate small scale weather changes...

However, something of this scale would require so much energy, that unless we simultaneously detonated the majority of the world's nuclear weapons (involving cooperation between the US and Russia at least, since neither country alone has enough to make it happen), we could not even come close to getting this to happen...at least on THIS scale.

2. Hence, it is not currently technologically feasible.

3. But note that China already changes high RH regions to produce some rain...so the idea is inherently not impossible...just today!

But, it was certainly funny to read!

Guest ShaQuaNew
Ceiling fans change weather....

156879[/snapback]

Eating too many pork and beans changes the weather too!

Like that study done on cow farts and the effects on the atmosphere.

156904[/snapback]

Uh-oh.....guilty as charged. I'm working on my diet. I did light a match immediately after the event, but caution everyone to avoid smoking and activating electronic devices while in my (or a cow's) immediate presence....

156879[/snapback]

156904[/snapback]

Uh-oh.....guilty as charged. I'm working on my diet. I did light a match immediately after the event, but caution everyone to avoid smoking and activating electronic devices while in my (or a cow's) immediate presence....

156907[/snapback]

Way to go Jesse! You're fartin' caused the hurricane and global warming. :D

156879[/snapback]

156904[/snapback]

156907[/snapback]

Way to go Jesse! You're fartin' caused the hurricane and global warming. :D

157028[/snapback]

Didn't we close out the 'fart' thread?????