Weatherman Claims Japanese Mafia Behind Hurricane

POCATELLO, Idaho (Wireless Flash) ¨C Here¡¯s a theory that¡¯s sure to cause a storm of controversy: A meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho, claims Japanese gangsters known as the Yakuza caused Hurricane Katrina.

Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he¡¯s is convinced it was caused by electromagnetic generators from ground-based microwave transmitters.

The generators emit a soundwave between three and 30 megahertz and Stevens claims the Russians invented the storm-creating technology back in 1976 and sold it to others in the late 1980s.

Stevens says the clouds formed by the generators are different than normal clouds and are able to appear out of nowhere and says Katrina had many rotation points that are unusual for hurricanes.

At least ten nations and organizations possess the technology but Stevens suspects the Japanese Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima.

Stevens will discuss the storm creation theory tomorrow night (Sep. 9) on an internet radio show at www.thesciencedetective.com

Hey it's gotta be true since he comes from the city of my birth. I remember as a kid my mom and dad hung out with some of these John Birch society types who were forever blaming wierd weather on the communists. Yes folks it is true. Carl the bleeding heart liberal comes from a right wing republican family. My brother is even a Rush Limbaugh fan.

disclaimer: this post is not intended to be a politial statement or start a political arguement in any form.

Hey it's gotta be true since he comes from the city of my birth.  I remember as a kid my mom and dad hung out with some of these John Birch society types who were forever blaming wierd weather on the communists. Yes folks it is true. Carl the bleeding heart liberal comes from a right wing republican family. My brother is even a Rush Limbaugh fan. 

disclaimer: this post is not intended to be a politial statement or start a political arguement in any form.

156587[/snapback]

Right on Carl, If you wanted to start a political argument you could make the point that years of ignoring global warming 'The jury is still out on global warming' has led the waters in the Gulf of Mexico and the southern Atlantic to become 2 degrees warmer than ever before-thus creating conditions that are conducive for massive hurricanes. But alas you didn't say that so no potential fro a political brew-ha ha.

Hey it's gotta be true since he comes from the city of my birth.  I remember as a kid my mom and dad hung out with some of these John Birch society types who were forever blaming wierd weather on the communists.   Yes folks it is true. Carl the bleeding heart liberal comes from a right wing republican family. My brother is even a Rush Limbaugh fan. 

156587[/snapback]

Right on Carl, If you wanted to start a political argument you could make the point that years of ignoring global warming 'The jury is still out on global warming' has led the waters in the Gulf of Mexico and the southern Atlantic to become 2 degrees warmer than ever before-thus creating conditions that are conducive for massive hurricanes. But alas you didn't say that so no potential fro a political brew-ha ha.

156590[/snapback]

chef has a degree in Political Science....does that count as a political brew?...haha

It wasn't for revenge over Hiroshima. That was done long ago when The Japanese Car manufacturers dealt a blow in the home market against Detroit automakers. Will we ever regain face?

Yakuza are for hire, so just one more blow by Al Qaida.

However there is the theory that Katrina was created virtually by Microsoft. By destroying a tourist meca like New Orleans they hoped to get the rebuild contract. Then create the first truely virtual city. All the greats of Jazz will play there forever and Andrew Jackson will guard the city with his calvalry. This was made possible by the new MS technology that allows the virtual characters to play with the real world.

Dumb old me thought it was formed off of the coast of Africa as have all hurricanes for the past thousands and thousands of years... I didn't know it just 'popped up'! :blink:

So a far more logical reason come to think of it is that it's the old Warren Commission folks had it done to destroy all of the Kennedy assassination conspiracy evidence in the New Orleans courthouse. :ph34r:

I don't care who you are--that's funny!!!!!!!

156586[/snapback]

I'm new here. Glad to meet all of you. I didn't meat to cause a political argument. Just share an article from internet with all of you. Believe or not. Thanks!

156660[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL Darlene. You didn't cause anything, we are always this crazy. Thanks for the post I got a chuckle out of it.

I don't care who you are--that's funny!!!!!!!

156586[/snapback]

I'm new here. Glad to meet all of you. I didn't meat to cause a political argument. Just share an article from internet with all of you. Believe or not. Thanks!

156660[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL Darlene. You didn't cause anything, we are always this crazy. Thanks for the post I got a chuckle out of it.

156673[/snapback]

Darlene, same here...it is good to keep a sense of humor during this waiting time. Please stay with us and post more!!!! Welcome to Candle!! :D