NVC short cuts

You all might want to reconsider:

The 1990 Act provides additional sanctions. Section 544(a) of the 1990 Act amends the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, by adding new section 274C .1990 Act, 544(a), 104 Stat. at 5059. This new section 274C provides for civil administrative penalties against persons or entities engaging in immigration-related document fraud. INA 274C(d)(3), 8 U.S.C. 1324c(d)(3). The penalties are in effect for violations committed on or after November 29,1990. 1990 Act, Pub. L. No.101-649, 544©, 104 Stat. at 5061.

New section 274C makes it unlawful for a person or entity knowingly to:

--forge, counterfeit, alter or falsely make any document;...

156759[/snapback]

It is not against any law to make blank forms, or to download them like you did......Just send them in when you are supposed to or don't....your choice.

156766[/snapback]

Tell it to the judge.........:D :ph34r:

156777[/snapback]

:D ya na na na na....You seem to want the last word and that is fine with me and probably everyone else here....

156795[/snapback]

If you are going to quote someone, quote in entirety and do not take out of context. You probably interpreted making blank forms as making documents in the same context and with the same sensibility. :(

You all might want to reconsider:

The 1990 Act provides additional sanctions. Section 544(a) of the 1990 Act amends the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, by adding new section 274C .1990 Act, 544(a), 104 Stat. at 5059. This new section 274C provides for civil administrative penalties against persons or entities engaging in immigration-related document fraud. INA 274C(d)(3), 8 U.S.C. 1324c(d)(3). The penalties are in effect for violations committed on or after November 29,1990. 1990 Act, Pub. L. No.101-649, 544©, 104 Stat. at 5061.

New section 274C makes it unlawful for a person or entity knowingly to:

--forge, counterfeit, alter or falsely make any document;...

156759[/snapback]

It is not against any law to make blank forms, or to download them like you did......Just send them in when you are supposed to or don't....your choice.

156766[/snapback]

Tell it to the judge.........B) :P

156777[/snapback]

:P ya na na na na....You seem to want the last word and that is fine with me and probably everyone else here....

156795[/snapback]

If you are going to quote someone, quote in entirety and do not take out of context. You probably interpreted making blank forms as making documents in the same context and with the same sensibility. B)

156859[/snapback]

Somewhere on this site not too long ago I remember reading something about that there was no problem with altering replies or whatever. It was somewhere on here but why worry about it? Have I taken anything out of context? I think not.

Boy, this is getting to be interesting! It's really turning into a pissing contest with you!...and yes, I want the last word but somehow I feel that I won't get it.

You guys need to take this to the PC as the character of the post has changed dramatically....

"can't we all get along" RK

:ph34r: :( :lol:

Chinajesse, I think what Ty is telling you is that you need to be very careful with these ileged shortcuts. They could indeed end up costing you much valued time in the long run. Also, you may wish to be a little bit more considerate of those trying to help you. We really don't need pissing contests--no one is helped by them!!!!

Chinajesse, I think what Ty is telling you is that you need to be very careful with these ileged shortcuts. They could indeed end up costing you much valued time in the long run.  Also, you may wish to be a little bit more considerate of those trying to help you.  We really don't need pissing contests--no one is helped by them!!!!

156980[/snapback]

Exccuuuussssse meeeeee for trying to help a member with a question. I did not know that I was going to be attacked by adolescents for doing so. You are both wrong.....check out Bubbafred's posting....it is the same! Go and attack him!!! http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10315

Edited by chinajesse (see edit history)

I tried to warn them!!! :D

I'm looking at about ~104 days from sending out my I-130 to CR1 Approval!!!!

Unbelievable !!

... what should I expect next?

I-130 (CR-1)

06-20-05 I-130 sent USPS Express to VT SC

09-26-05 DS-230 generated

09-26-05 DS-230 sent Next Day Air

09-27-05 DS-230 NVC at xx:xx am

09-27-05 I-864 entered in NVC system

09-XX-05 DS-230 entered in NVC system

10-XX-05 CASE COMPLETED!!!(104? days from NOA1)

XX-XX-05 Case forwarded to embassy in GUZ

XX-XX-05 Interview date

I'm looking at about ~104 days from sending out my I-130 to CR1 Approval!!!!

Unbelievable !!

... what should I expect next?

I-130 (CR-1)

06-20-05 I-130 sent USPS Express to VT SC

09-26-05 DS-230 generated

09-26-05 DS-230 sent Next Day Air

09-27-05 DS-230 NVC at xx:xx am

09-27-05 I-864 entered in NVC system

09-XX-05 DS-230 entered in NVC system

10-XX-05 CASE COMPLETED!!!(104? days from NOA1)

XX-XX-05 Case forwarded to embassy in GUZ

XX-XX-05 Interview date

157030[/snapback]

most likely you are looking at 2 to 4 weeks still at NVC.... we're in the bottle neck.......

I was in James' group when he made up the shortcuts for VJers. To disspell some myths...none of what James wrote for us to do is illegal. James is a very legal minded individual. All the shortcuts do (and I followed each one of them) is cut out about of month's worth of wait time for NVC to mail documents to you. The trick was to wait until the IVR stated a form was being mailed and then drop the completed form you self-generated into the mail.

For us here, there is an added form to the DS-230 package (P3) that NVC sent out. It was the P3 Supplemental Form. While I didn't send that in when my DS-230 was generated, it did not, repeat not, keep our case from completing. I sent it to my wife and she completed it and faxed it to the Consulate once they had our case in the computer.

Over at VJ, James' shortcuts have been used AND abused. If you can believe it, I know of 2 or 3 petitioners who self-generated all the forms and sent them in at once after they got their case number. Whoa....scary there!! But you know what....their cases were completed. Go figure!!

So it is not illegal. What you are doing is working against a computer system not a human. Oh, VJ's record when last I saw was 52 days from case number to case completion. Yeah...the guy used James' shortcut!!

Dave :o