I was courious to know, I married my wife in september in China. I returned back to the U.S. and applied for the I-130 , then when I get reciept I will then apply for the K-3 visa. When my Chunqiu goes to the interview, do I need/have to go too? I dont mind to go, but if its a matter of I have too, I need to plan on it. thanks guys.

=)

It's not required for you to go but it would be nice if you could be there to give support and encouragement to your qizi.

But it's not necessary. Many petitoners don't go for whatever reasons.

156478[/snapback]

Hey, thanks for the info. I have planned, that if everything goes smoothly and we can get to the interview with no bumbs, that I want to be there for her during the interview, but I would also like to plan on flying back with her to usa after she gets her visa. I'm like, a total newb with all this, as I have never done this before. Does she get a visa upon a satisfactory interview, and is it given soon after?

LoL, sorry to be such a bugger, I hope you all dont mind the questions.

I think people are getting their visas about 2 days after the interview these days, but that's also about 9 months or so on down the road for you, if you are just now applying.

156488[/snapback]

9 months sounds real good at this point, one guy said I can expect 11 to 15 months, hehe. hey, how do I add a picture to my posts on this site?

I think people are getting their visas about 2 days after the interview these days, but that's also about 9 months or so on down the road for you, if you are just now applying.

156488[/snapback]

9 months sounds real good at this point, one guy said I can expect 11 to 15 months, hehe. hey, how do I add a picture to my posts on this site?

156490[/snapback]

Click on "My Controls" from the front page, and "Edit Avatar settings"

Hello I would recommend going to the interview. I did and the women was very pleased I came there was no need for my wife to be interview alone because the consuler saw us together and told the women who did the pre interview to pass us so there was no second interview. I imagine it only helps to be seen together. This was HK i dont know how it works elsewhere.

...yea, in HK they do things that actually make sense. Like allowing the spouse petitioner to be present at the interview.

What the hell is wrong with GZ anyway?...Sorry, I'm drunk and ranting...steming from my fear for my lady's interview in 2 days. :(

156581[/snapback]

Barey take a deep breath and exhale slowly. It will be ok.

By the way did your spider avatar come from the Terry Wright online story, Black Widow? I like those short stories.

Now pardon me while I get back into the Way of the Thingie. Sometime today my SO will arrive (don't know when, it is a surprise :P ).

OOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm TTTTtttttttthhhhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggiiiiiieeeeeeeeee

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Tttttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ttttttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee