THE VOTES ARE IN

That's Right!! 1st in the Door. 1'st Out! Visa Granted!!

God!! My Head is spinning in a combination of suspence & anticipation. I called my SO at 5am GUZ time to give her a wake up call and to go over one final time of the 95 questions asking her randomly the different questions, in no certain order. Just to make sure that her head was clear and she was prepared for what ever they tossed at her.

She was the 1st in line (I'm thinking that it had to do with her going down at 6am & standing there until they did the roll call.

She said that she went up to the 4th floor, again, 1st to get her number, and by 9am, she was called to a window where an english man sat.

SO: Good Morning Sir, How is your day looking to be?

VO: Very good, just need more coffee.

SO: You can have mine if you like:

VO: Smiled and laughed

VO: May I see your Passport

SO: Here is my passport & here is a noterized copy of my Fiance

VO: No need to see his. We know he was unable to be here and we understand

(My Senator called me last week asking me if my SO was here yet. I told her no and why, and that I was really worried for her since I could not get away from a security project I was doing for Bank of America. She assured me not to worry about me not being there & that her office would call them and explain the situation.

VO: How many times has your fieance come to visit with you?

SO: 3 times. 1 for 30 days last October, 1 for 14 days during their christmass, and 1 in May for 4 months, where he came to wait with me for my interview, but was called back to us for emergentcy by his boss.

VO: Stumbled through a huge box (I am guessing it was my Ream of Paper Box full to the top from when I first submitted the I-129) :P

VO: Are you eager to live with your Fieance in the USA?

SO: OH YES! More than life it self. If you no take the visa to me, we have decided that he will leave the USA in 1 month and come here to live with me here forever.

(She's a very candor type of woman) LOL

VO: Looked at her, chuckled, then said, Well Congradulations, Visa Accepted. You can go and pick it up on Thursday.

SO: Thank You Thank You Thank You!

(She said that she did the "Pee Pee Dance" & she could hear the VO Laughing, LMAO

So..... Now I just sit in anticipation that she is actually able to pick it up on thursday. She said that she would call me then to confirm & to tell me to GO BUY THE PLANE TICKETS & COME QUICKLY:P

SO there you have it folks. Fresh off the presses. Now, Lets just hope that the Great GUZ doesn't have the same sick sence of humor as our creator. ;)

:D :hug: :angry: :baby: :wub: :P :hug: ;) :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!! Best of luck with the Visa pickup and the homecoming trip!! Thanks for the feedback on the interview questions!