THE VOTES ARE IN

Thank You Thank You ! Every one. But what do you all mean, "Have a wonderful Life together?" Do you not know that we could not have kept our sanity with out all of you? THis community has been a life saver in more ways than one could possibly imagine. For us veterans, I am sure that you all know what I am talking about.

THe SO & I are still thinking that we would like to invite all of you, ( that can make it) to our wedding here in NC. If you would like to be placed on the invite list, just send me a pm with your info & desire & we will add you to the List.

We are planning a late October early November Wedding, so if you would like to join us in doing the same, hey great. Come one We can just make it one big wedding :(

Again, thanks to everyone ;)

Actually here is our Idea. Let me know what you think:

We are thinking of renting out an old B&E now a museum where many out side weddings are held. After the Ceremony, make the 10 mile trip close to my folks & rent out the entire Local park (Making it a private party Area)

There, we could do a fair amount of cook outs, Dance, play base ball, or what ever. Just enjoy everyones company & get to know our fellow CFL Brothers & Sisters.

I have a friend who is a Manager of a local Major Hotel Chain and could most likely get a good discount on a group of 30 or more. It is also possible to instead of an out door gig, to just rent out the Banquet hall of the Hotel that should easily hold 200 or so.

As far as food & drinks, do a little like what we americans use to do years ago, everyone bring a little something (instead of gifts) (Much cheaper for both sides) this way everyone can concentrate on just having a great time.

If more than 100 decide that they want to attend, we will look into renting out a church or something (Neither of us attend any form) so I am not sure as to the paticulars and what is the norm.

Anyway, That is the Idea that is on the plate.

OH YEAH, Did I mention that there will be about 4 cases of Cheetos & a Keg of Beer? :)

Oh, The Pee pee Dance? If you don't remember what that looks like, then all you need to do is find you a todler or a youngster, & keep them from the toilet for as long as you can, before being mowed down by them. (After you have given them a gallon of coke or Juice to drink) :)

That's the Pee Pee Dance

Actually here is our Idea. Let me know what you think:

We are thinking of renting out an old B&E now a museum where many out side weddings are held. After the Ceremony, make the 10 mile trip close to my folks & rent out the entire Local park (Making it a private party Area)

There, we could do a fair amount of cook outs, Dance, play base ball, or what ever. Just enjoy everyones company & get to know our fellow CFL Brothers & Sisters.

I have a friend who is a Manager of a local Major Hotel Chain and could most likely get a good discount on a group of 30 or more. It is also possible to instead of an out door gig, to just rent out the Banquet hall of the Hotel that should easily hold 200 or so.

As far as food & drinks, do a little like what we americans use to do years ago, everyone bring a little something (instead of gifts) (Much cheaper for both sides) this way everyone can concentrate on just having a great time.

If more than 100 decide that they want to attend, we will look into renting out a church or something (Neither of us attend any form) so I am not sure as to the paticulars and what is the norm.

Anyway, That is the Idea that is on the plate.

OH YEAH, Did I mention that there will be about 4 cases of Cheetos & a Keg of Beer? :)

155735[/snapback]

Oh, I think we should have the cheetos go to the person who has the longest time line b4 SO's interview... :P