Interview is coming

Hello all,

Congradulations to all who have passed and good luck with your new lives. :D

Anne has her interview coming and we have not seen to much traffic about apparel. Does anyone have recommendations?

We have thought about anything from, formal prom dress to jeans and t-shirt. I was thinking more like a casual business, maybe some slacks and a nice shirt.

Hello all,

Congradulations to all who have passed and good luck with your new lives. :D

Anne has her interview coming and we have not seen to much traffic about apparel. Does anyone have recommendations?

We have thought about anything from, formal prom dress to jeans and t-shirt. I was thinking more like a casual business, maybe some slacks and a nice shirt.

152818[/snapback]

For you or for her? If it's you, I'd reconsider the prom dress. :D

Sorry.....I can't help myself sometimes...maybe, it's the margaritas :D

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

There has been a lot of disscusion on this before. General consensus is to dress like the nice woman we are all sure she is. Business casual is fine. Casual is fine but it wouldn't be a good idea to go in in a halter top and jeans with holes in them for instance.

There has been a lot of disscusion on this before.  General consensus is to dress like the nice woman we are all sure she is.  Business casual is fine.  Casual is fine but it wouldn't be a good idea to go in in a halter top and jeans with holes in them for instance.

152822[/snapback]

Gave those away to my teenager cousin already. :D :D

repeat... dress for success

you should know the drill :redblob:

good luck at the interview!!