..oops! that were your wings? I didn't know... sorry! :o

It's ok enight. I think they will grow back. After all, I am an angel. :rolleyes: :wacko:

cool ! we will have endless wings to eat ! :blink: thanksssssssssssss

congratulations Mick! say hello to your lovely girl from us too! :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is congee like that white watery rice/chicken soup that is called 'juk' in Cantonese? My parents always fed that to me whenever I was sick as a kid. Unfortunately now it conjures thoughts of being sick.

Give me fried bacon and hash browns anyday! mmmmmm ... bacon .... :P :lol:

Is congee like that white watery rice/chicken soup that is called 'juk' in Cantonese?

not sure...

5% water in rice.. we call it' humid rice'

30% water in rice.. we call 'porridge'

50% of water in rice ... we call it 'congee'

lol

:lol:

Here is the formula:

Guys age divided by two, plus seven years should equal the girls minimum age. For example:

A 50 year old man, by the above formula, would be able to marry a woman 32 or older. (50 divided by 2=25+7=32). In our case, we make it in by a whisker or two. :P

I subscribed to this formula ever since I heard it from Hugh Hefner a few years ago. He said it was his formula for staying young. :rolleyes:

Enight,

"Hai" means hurt.  It also means sea (like Shang Hai).  Hai also sounds like "Open" in Cantonese.  "Hai Lean" means Open the New Year. :blink:  :)  :blink:

good boy, Tony! ... and.. it also depends on which tongue is it...

hai... third tongue means sea,

hai...four tongue means harm,

:blink:

Enight,

"Hai" means hurt.  It also means sea (like Shang Hai).  Hai also sounds like "Open" in Cantonese.  "Hai Lean" means Open the New Year. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

good boy, Tony! ... and.. it also depends on which tongue is it...

hai... third tongue means sea,

hai...four tongue means harm,

:(

To all the American "devils" (I married one too):

Chinese is a very tonal language. For the same spelling, you may have tens of characters associated with it. 4 tones have totally different meanings and characters. Keep getting confused until your sweetheart straighten you out. The younger you are the easier for you to get it right; you are right- language is very much age-discriminating!!!

Good luck,