Updated Intent to Marry

Fujian Provincial Hospital

#134 Bongjie St.

Fuzhou, Fujian

tel : 865917557768-8065 for appointments...

No letter requested when compiling papers for SO

Vaccinations shots from

Healthcare Center of Fujian International Travel

146255[/snapback]

David, we went to The Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou (the cheap one) and they didn't ask for ours. I still have it in a file book with my I-134, tax records, and the other ton of stuff never asked for.

146778[/snapback]

Steve and Larry,

Could you guys clarify if the I-134 was requested to be seen by medical staff ?

There's another thread stating one hospital won't allow pickup unless they see it, so I'd liked to track who is asking for the I-134 ...

Well, here he is. :blink:

We were told about that at the clinic and would need it when getting the results. As it turned out, I wrote something and we had it there but it was never asked for and never seen. I'm thinking the person helping Jen was confused about what she needed.

I don't think it is needed, but I'd say if you are not going to be there make sure your SO has one or be prepared if it is asked for.

seems a thing of the past.... however, have it ready for the interview

I just wrote a letter today stating how all the evidence I have gathered is organized, and I also re-affirmed our intent on getting married with-in the 90 day period. I also shared information on our wedding plans. I also mentioned that I will be there for her interview, so they can ask me something if they want to. I got it notarized today.

That should put a nice little bow around everything, and wrap everthing up very nicely :hug: