Onesuite problem

We have not been able to use Onesuite (local dialing numbers or their 1-800 number) to call China in the last few days. The numbers we tried don't exist or not operational. Does anyone have any problem with Onesuite lately using Cingular Wireless? Would you please let me know the local dialing number(s) you are using so we can try it. We use Cingular so it doesn't matter which local number you have. Thanks ahead!

Edited by amanda (see edit history)

I use the 800 number and it works great... 800 315 9339

I use the same number as Hankhoude and have had no problems. The only surprise was that I signed up and 90-120 days later onesuite said that I wasn't using enough airtime and wanted to cancel my account. I am much heavier into the internet on the computer with a webcam.

Phil

I have problems occasionally with the line going blank (like it's waiting for another number, even when my display shows all numbers were dialed correctly), and with getting a repeating message in Chinese (which may simply tell me that her cell phone is off, or that all lines are busy, or WHATEVER), but I am happy with the service

Guest ShaQuaNew
We have not been able to use Onesuite (local dialing numbers or their 1-800 number) to call China in the last few days.  The numbers we tried don't exist or not operational.  Does anyone have any problem with Onesuite lately using Cingular Wireless?  Would you please let me know the local dialing number(s) you are using so we can try it.  We use Cingular so it doesn't matter which local number you have.  Thanks ahead!

144377[/snapback]

I've not had any problem in Florida using OneSuite. I was away for several days though. I've noticed the last few times I've called both before I left for China and when I returned that they were having trouble with their connecting network. When I called the 1-800 number the recording first replied that I did not have enough credit to make the call. I waited a few seconds and was prompted to enter my account code. After doing so, the call worked fine.

If you are still having problems with your OneSuite account try contacting their customer service department, they are usually quite good and efficient will any problem...

OneSuite Support

I've been dropped a couple of times this week which has never happened in the past. I have kept a more expensive company as a backup called Chitchat. Chitchat emailed me this week to appologize for any dropout or any technical difficulties because they're upgrading their software. I'm wondering if onesuite is going through the same process?