Onesuite problem

ive been using http://www.dynasky.com/

all year and am very happy with it....

when you use local numbers i pay just 2 cents a min....

i believe its VoIP

i have just a couple times that the numbers are down.....

it would be nice to have a backup company to use for those times..

145203[/snapback]

onesuite is the ticket!!!

there are a few companies who are using Voice over IP via the regular phone lines, which is how they are getting the penny a min calls. dynasky however is not one of them dynasky is a us/china specific phone card, its up time is about 98% it would be a good alernative to Onesuite.

understanding that you guys are pleased with OneSuite results there is always those times when you try to call your girl and can not reach her because the phone lines are down for one reason or another....

i dont like to wait i usually just dial my alternative calling card and im talking with her in no time. i suppose you can consider it my calling card redundency.

there are a few companies who are using Voice over IP via the regular phone lines, which is how they are getting the penny a min calls. dynasky however is not one of them dynasky is a us/china specific phone card, its up time is about 98% it would be a good alernative to Onesuite.

understanding that you guys are pleased with OneSuite results there is always those times when you try to call your girl and can not reach her because the phone lines are down for one reason or another....

i dont like to wait i usually just dial my alternative calling card and im talking with her in no time. i suppose you can consider it my calling card redundency.

145384[/snapback]

izus, of course your suggestion is sound, I have my old stand-by card just in case........ :ph34r:

Guest ShaQuaNew

145384[/snapback]

Never once had a problem with onesuite. It's one of the most reliable services out there. I often call 2-4 times a day and in over 10 months have always connected without once missing.

Regarding Voice Over IP, or VOIP, I use Vonage for my home telephone. It too is now VERY reliable. I can dial direct to China using it, but still the rates are better using OneSuite.