After a Month of Silence...

Finally! The last we had heard was on June 25, GZ called and told my wife they were switching here status from a K3 to CR1 as they had finally received teh paperwork from NH. Then silence...

We did a weekly email to GZ and I started daily calls to DOS about two weeks ago. I had thought this would be a quiet week as GZ moved to new offices so I told lao po we would start the barrage again this Friday.

Instead, Sunday nigth at 7pm (Leshan Time) she got the P4 from GZ via EMS! We are set for the interview on September 15!

I know it is still 45 days away, but it is a lot closer now that we know!

Good luck to everyone on your dates!

Congrats!! Welcome to the P4 Club.

By Becomming a Member, You are now qulified to recieve the following:

Night Sweats

Sleepless Nights

Raw Fingers, (From Biting Nails)

Higher Phone Bills

Round Trip Tickets to Hurry Up & Wait Line

One Way Ticket to Mop Slap City

A Complete New Change of Wardrobe. (You will be wearing the Skirts With Pride)

And Last but not Least

A Much Easier Vocabulary (Yes Dear, Right away, and, You were Right, I was Wrong)

LMAO

Huge Congrats!!

Finally! The last we had heard was on June 25, GZ called and told my wife they were switching here status from a K3 to CR1 as they had finally received teh paperwork from NH. Then silence...

We did a weekly email to GZ and I started daily calls to DOS about two weeks ago. I had thought this would be a quiet week as GZ moved to new offices so I told lao po we would start the barrage again this Friday.

Instead, Sunday nigth at 7pm (Leshan Time) she got the P4 from GZ via EMS! We are set for the interview on September 15!

I know it is still 45 days away, but it is a lot closer now that we know!

Good luck to everyone on your dates!

142656[/snapback]

Now after a month of silence, you can now have a month of anticipation!.....:lol:

btw, I think yours is the first case that's been switched to a CR1 from a K3 that I've heard about. But I have heard talk about it before.

I wonder; if your K3 case was already there at GZ being processed, can they legally/technically switch it without the beneficiary's consent?

In any case, congrats on the movement!

I'd like to add our names and presence to the throngs waiting to be permitted to be together. If it shortens our agony by one minute it'll be worth it!

Zhenshu and I met (after many months of soul-sharing in e-mails) in January, 2005. We got married in Changchun on the 17th, and I filed our first papers the first week of February, 2007.

I just sent in our P-3 (I suppose that's what is is -- the one that requires a copy of the biographic information of her passport), and we are probably waiting for the P-4 and notice of her interview.

So, we are about 178 days or so into this -- pretty fast it seems, as this thing goes.

I cheer for each and every one of you as your cases progress, and especially for Steve and Lu right now.

Zhenshu & Wally

P.S. How do I post our photos?