GZ working overtime

Lee, I hope it was positive email for you. Is it possible they are pushing hard to clear some cases prior to the move? If so, it may bode well for those on the short string!! Best wishes for continued good news.

Same response "NOT NOW", but then it seems they will send that response 2 minutes before assigning an interview date.

141813[/snapback]

Be very careful not to anger the gZ god or you may get that response two minutes after the interview date-not a good thing to happen me thinks

It appears the push is really on in GZ, I just received a response they sent on Saturday afternoon at 4:05pm.

Anyone ever hear of them working on the weekends before?

141799[/snapback]

From time to time, GZ works mandatory overtime on backlogs. Looks like this time it's involved with the move.

141837[/snapback]

That was my take on the situation, I'm just wondering if we will see another round of interview dates on Monday or Tuesday as they prepare to move to the new offices.

We do know that the evidence so far is that the wait time from P3 to P4 is about the same as it has been for almost a year.

We know that the wait time from P3 to Interview is at the higher end of the average for the past year for this months P4's.

We know the amount of variation in the notification time from P4 to Interview is the same as well.

Based on one persons post, DOS says nothing is being done different, which the data can support, as the very few people who post on CFL can skew the appearance of data easily. (less than 2% of total interviews, which is why I apply a sort of smoothing to my chart).

Another reported DOS told them they assign all the Interviews at once. My opinion is this is more likely based on the similarities over time of P3 dates to P4's, and P3 dates to Interviews dates. (I think this happens back during the P3 letter date. When I was at Guangzhou, I got to see three other P3 dated letters that match our own for the interview date). When everything is computerized, this makes sense. It appears as if only when there is some problem do you fall out of this system (line up) and get delayed. One could not expect thousands of applications to get personal attention for interview assignment.

Edited by nooneufo (see edit history)
It appears the push is really on in GZ, I just received a response they sent on Saturday afternoon at 4:05pm.

141799[/snapback]

I don't know if it was Guz, but my lady received a call on Saturday before she received the P3 asking her address in chinese... she got the p3.. days later.

which is why I apply a sort of smoothing to my chart).

141880[/snapback]

Noon, your "smoothing' was very accurate in my case and others so far as i can see. Great job dude!! it really gave me a calming effect seeing something instead of just wondering when it would happen. One more hurdle! B)

141799[/snapback]

From time to time, GZ works mandatory overtime on backlogs. Looks like this time it's involved with the move.

141837[/snapback]

That was my take on the situation, I'm just wondering if we will see another round of interview dates on Monday or Tuesday as they prepare to move to the new offices.

141872[/snapback]

I'm looking forward to a second wave of P4s!

Just hope we can catch it this time!

I'm ready ...

wouldn't it be great if it was tsunami wave of P-4's. I really hope that everyone that is close will hear some good news soon.... make way the rest of us back here in pre-p3 land!!