P4 Interview Scheduled

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! :blink:  :huh:

141316[/snapback]

Seems like the ball is rolling again, Selina called me today and informed we our interview is set for September 8th.

(Note: my username was Riki3742, for some reason could not log on..created new name.)

Congrats to all who have been waiting patiently and still have been able to maintain their sense of humor, not to mention sanity. I have been feeling the wrath of my baby the past few weeks due to the delay, somehow she thought I was involved in some sort of conspiracy to keep her from me...

-Eric :greenblob:

141348[/snapback]

I am calling DOS, since GUZ has not returned an answer to my query. It seems we are about the same timeline. Rosyanne may also want to call, she may also have some good news waiting....

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! :huh:  :redblob:

141316[/snapback]

Seems like the ball is rolling again, Selina called me today and informed we our interview is set for September 8th.

(Note: my username was Riki3742, for some reason could not log on..created new name.)

Congrats to all who have been waiting patiently and still have been able to maintain their sense of humor, not to mention sanity. I have been feeling the wrath of my baby the past few weeks due to the delay, somehow she thought I was involved in some sort of conspiracy to keep her from me...

-Eric :D

141348[/snapback]

I am calling DOS, since GUZ has not returned an answer to my query. It seems we are about the same timeline. Rosyanne may also want to call, she may also have some good news waiting....

141619[/snapback]

seems strange to not get a reply.. I sent them an email and got a reply the same day, yesterday.

Best to have a "1,2" punch and followup with a call to DOS.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! :)  :D

141316[/snapback]

-Eric :D

141348[/snapback]

141619[/snapback]

For some reason, there wasn't even one step that I had as average speed so don't expect much. :(

Much rather be surprised. :P

(The truth is, I don't dare to call coz I'll go crazy if they tell me my interview will be in Ocb. or Nov. as couple 001 girls got. :blink: )

P.S. Thanks for thinking about us and good luck for you!

Awesome news, everyone!  If anyone will be in Guangzhou from around Sept 10 to Sept 17, let me know!  I'm planning to go, if I can find some reasonably decent airfare.

141558[/snapback]

I'll tell you for sure next week but I'm begining to get my hopes up that the timelines are working in my favor.

Since our dated docs (P3) are more than six months old(to interview date); we will have everything done again.

We want to play things safe as we were screwed by GZ

when P3 was ready the first time.

Protect yourselves.

Dot the Is and cross the Ts.

Leave nothing.

Take No Prisoners :wacko:

Since our dated docs (P3) are more than six months old(to interview date); we will have everything done again.

We want to play things safe as we were screwed by GZ

when P3 was ready the first time.

Protect yourselves.

Dot the Is and cross the Ts.

Leave nothing.

Take No Prisoners ;)

141676[/snapback]

AND LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND !!! :wacko: :D