Not Married, Staying in Hotel in Guangzhou

alaskagypsy

A few years ago Shenyang issued licenses for prostitution. As soon as Beijing got wind of it the 27,000 licenses issued were revoked. It was one of the reasons the Mayor although very popular was ousted.

Among the license holders were Russians, Koreans and several big name Shanghai fashion models.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lao Po and I recieved a call to our room from a prostitute on our wedding night. Lao Po said something to her and hung up. A  n hour our two later another one called. I'm sure they just wanted to congratulate us. :o  :D :lol:

141211[/snapback]

You called a hooker to assist you on your horneymoon?? I must say your relationship is much more liberal than mine.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Lao Po and I recieved a call to our room from a prostitute on our wedding night.

141211[/snapback]

You called a hooker to assist you on your horneymoon?? I must say your relationship is much more liberal than mine.

141218[/snapback]

Everyone keeps saying that things are changing in China. Looks like the wedding night menu has also changed....

:lol:

Lao Po and I recieved a call to our room from a prostitute on our wedding night.

141211[/snapback]

141218[/snapback]

Everyone keeps saying that things are changing in China. Looks like the wedding night menu has also changed....

:P

141224[/snapback]

:blink: :lol: yea, you know it ain't easy keeping all the babes away being a handsome stud like myself. i just figured it's our wedding night, we can all get naked and throw a party . what the H$ck only live once and it's what we all do for fun in america, :blink: :P

sooo...ooo.. how about a little 'wang chung' tonight ladies???http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/69.gifhttp://home.hiwaay.net/~thefanns/images/sqcarr.jpghttp://home.hiwaay.net/~thefanns/images/bcrawl.jpg

Edited by Mengxin (see edit history)

When we stayed in GZ we got calls every night from (I assume) prostitutes. When she answered the phone, they would hang up. One night Amy was in the shower so I answered the phone and talked to one. She was laughing a lot, but her English was as bad as my Chinese. The next night Amy told me to answer and while she listened to the call, Amy qued me on what to say to get the girl to the room. I have no idea of what I said but I think the "lady" knew it was a set up.

Gotta work on my Chinese!!!!

Edited by cosmiclobster (see edit history)
When we stayed in GZ we got calls every night from (I assume) prostitutes. When she answered the phone, they would hang up. One night Amy was in the shower so I answered the phone and talked to one. She was laughing a lot, but her English was as bad as my Chinese. The next night Amy told me to answer and while she listened to the call, Amy qued me on what to say to get the girl to the room. I have no idea of what I said but I think the "lady" knew it was a set up.

Gotta work on my Chinese!!!!

141865[/snapback]

Can you say "boo dong"? Good, then your all set.

My wife told me how to say "BS" in chinese the other day.

Fay Wha - hehehe....

I stayed in hotels in 3 different cities, never had that happen to me, maybe it was the fact that my laopo was ever watchful to be sure all was well for us!!!