Hotels near new consulate visa facilities

king

The other day, Ling was telling me that there is a hotel in the same building as the new consulate, and that the prices are really not that bad. True?????

138127[/snapback]

My SO was telling me last night that there is someone who frequents 001 and gives discounts to 001 girls at this hotel. Price she told me was pretty cheap (I think it was 240rmb for a 2 BR suite with a kitchen - but don't quote me) Might have your SO check it out if your going soon

well Funny hunny let me spend a few bucks and we moved from the hostle my wife had us in to the Clairon Star hotel.(i win i win) Think its the first one listed. The rate is 550 rmb and the room has a computer in it. Very nice if you need to get online but dont feel like slubbing your laptop across the big pond. Rooms are nice and the view is awesome. resturant are good but a tad pricey..

Subway is close and very easy to use . All and all i would give it a B+

Regards from GZ,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
My Chinese source says there is no hotel in the new visa center building. Above the 5th floor there are high-rise apartment units so it could look like a hotel I guess.

138344[/snapback]

Well there is a man on 001 that rents 1 and 2 BR apartments out as hotel rooms. We have booked a 2 Br with LR and Kitch for very reasonable rate. His contact info

Yang Jiahua whose cell phone is 86-137-2484-2886.

• 3 weeks later...
My Chinese source says there is no hotel in the new visa center building. Above the 5th floor there are high-rise apartment units so it could look like a hotel I guess.

138344[/snapback]

Well there is a man on 001 that rents 1 and 2 BR apartments out as hotel rooms. We have booked a 2 Br with LR and Kitch for very reasonable rate. His contact info

Yang Jiahua whose cell phone is 86-137-2484-2886.

148480[/snapback]

Just wanted to update my experience here. Jenny, her daughter and another couple rented a 2 BR apt. It is right over the new consulate building. Had refridge, stove, washing machine and TV. For 230 rmb a night I thought it was a good deal and very convenient. Plus Mr Yang was very helpful. He shuttered all the women to the medical center on Monday for their exams, his office was always open to use his interned and get info on shopping or the subway. Very nice man. Just have your SO join 001. He also has some 1 BR apts for less.

People that have Sept interviews will pay big bucks for hotels due to the GZ convention.  I am paying $190 for my wife's hotel in HK Airport hotel.

146613[/snapback]

The convention is not affecting hotel prices in TianHe.

Avoid the Concordia Apts. It's a new place around the corner from the consulate. They need some time to get their shit together and don't deserve your money until then.

Unless you can flush your toilet without running water.......

People that have Sept interviews will pay big bucks for hotels due to the GZ convention.  I am paying $190 for my wife's hotel in HK Airport hotel.

146613[/snapback]

The convention is not affecting hotel prices in TianHe.

Avoid the Concordia Apts. It's a new place around the corner from the consulate. They need some time to get their shit together and don't deserve your money until then.

Unless you can flush your toilet without running water.......

152885[/snapback]

Agreed, avoid Concordia Apts. bad experience with them too.