How long have you waited so far

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll call ...

Submitted I-129f / K-1 through CSC. Timeline within "average" until P-3. Still waiting for second name check/P4 time to date: 9 months. Total time to date: 15+ months.

Going back to China next week for a month!

135999[/snapback]

sorry to hear of the continuing waiting.. glad you can go to china !

Wasted a month because GZ sent the P3 to the states instead of to my SO.

135961[/snapback]

Experienced the same as amerchin. First P3 never received in China. Eventually received in US 6 weeks later, 2 weeks after embassy complied with request to mail second P3 to China. :lol:

Original P3 letterhead 4/18/05

P3 registered in GUZ 6/6/05

Hope for interview in 2005, but starting to become wary. :wacko:

136006[/snapback]

Seems this has happened to a few. :wacko: If namechecks go as expected, then you both should still get 2005 interviews ! :D

I think we're probably the longest wait for K3/CR1 at this point

met in 2002

married December 2003

filed March 2003

Son born 9/10/2004

Still a long wait for p4

135765[/snapback]

Lynn, You said March 03', do you mean March 04' like it says in your signature? Why didn't you pull the "I have a baby card" out on them? Seems to work for everybody else. Lao Po and I are waiting to have ours. Markluvshuping and I were even timelines until his wife was pregnant. She's been here for months already. I still have about 3 or 4 left. (I hope)

It's been about seven months for us. I used to be the only one obsessed about it, but now that my husband's graduated, he's joined me (he was checking the mailbox everyday for at least two weeks last month!).

We're going on vacation to Huangshan starting from this weekend, for two weeks. A good break from my work and this GUZ waiting room we're stuck in... ;-)

I did mean to type March 2004, at the point were at right now it seems like the whole process might take about 20 months for us. I don't think having a baby matters to them, we mentioned this often and my husband even sent in a copy of our sons birth certificate. Our past delays we've had like the first missing P3 don't seem to matter either. At least now we should be in line for an interview even if it is many months away.

It's been about seven months for us. I used to be the only one obsessed about it, but now that my husband's graduated, he's joined me (he was checking the mailbox everyday for at least two weeks last month!).

We're going on vacation to Huangshan starting from this weekend, for two weeks. A good break from my work and this GUZ waiting room we're stuck in... ;-)

136345[/snapback]

ok, I'm marking the CFL calendar... Shanghai contingent going on leave of absence from the great GUZ waiting room! Have fun !! :D

I wanted to do a roll call of how long your waiting so far...

this is not intended to be a rant, but rather to acknowledge that some are waiting longer than others, and where are you.

Reference at least your Visa center, visa type and how long to date.

I hope, despite the wait, everyone is hanging in there and able to support their SO in this difficult process...    It will all be worth it !!!

135637[/snapback]

I filed December 21st, 2004 and was notified December 28th. NVC received petition February 8th, 2005 and GZ received March 1st, 2005. My fiancee received notice that the P3 was starting preliminary checks on April 28th, 2005 and here we sit and wait... :D

I filed through Laguna Niguel, California.

esun41

135676[/snapback]

I was there over New Years as well...

Was the air full of sulfur for two weeks where you were ? I developed a couch which lasted 6 weeks.. didn't stop till I got back to US and got some antibiotics !

But still worth the experience...

135681[/snapback]

I remember the noise the most. Couldn't sleep most of the time. The red envelopes were an experience. Made me want to be younger!!!

It was an experience to remember... I would do it all over again!

Esun41

135760[/snapback]

Check out our attached timeline