How long have you waited so far

I wanted to do a roll call of how long your waiting so far...

this is not intended to be a rant, but rather to acknowledge that some are waiting longer than others, and where are you.

Reference at least your Visa center, visa type and how long to date.

I hope, despite the wait, everyone is hanging in there and able to support their SO in this difficult process... It will all be worth it !!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ying and I were married in June 2004. We filed I-130 in August 2004 and filed the I-129 in September 2004.  My wife today got the phone call from guangzhou.  They are sending the P3.  wowowoow  I hope we will have a interview in September or October..

135656[/snapback]

Met May, 2003.

Married in Chengdu Feb, 2005.

DCF-ed in Chengdu for CR1 on February 28th.

Received NOA2 on April 15th (it happened to be my birthday... great present!!!).

Received P3 on April 23rd.

Sent it to GZU on April 28th...

Waiting for P4 (I emailed GZU last night and the confirmed they received my forms).

Met August 2003

Visit April 2004

Filed for K1 through Nebraska, late Dec 2004

Waiting for p-4

I will be there at her interview.  :huh:

135647[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL..

I saw when you first joined and like your 'handle' for the board. This is my SOs favorite statement to me...

Nice post on the health issues... Hope your doing well.. Saw your P3 was entered at Guz in May... so a little while longer !!

Ying and I were married in June 2004. We filed I-130 in August 2004 and filed the I-129 in September 2004.  My wife today got the phone call from guangzhou.  They are sending the P3.  wowowoow  I hope we will have a interview in September or October..

135656[/snapback]

Hey dennis.. see your in DC, I grew up just outside in Bethesda...

Your one year just past, congratulations !!

It's a long wait for the spouse visa.. hang in there. Will you go CR1 or K3 ?

135656[/snapback]

Met May, 2003.

Married in Chengdu Feb, 2005.

DCF-ed in Chengdu for CR1 on February 28th.

Received NOA2 on April 15th (it happened to be my birthday... great present!!!).

Received P3 on April 23rd.

Sent it to GZU on April 28th...

Waiting for P4 (I emailed GZU last night and the confirmed they received my forms).

135658[/snapback]

Another DCFer.. good to see. Keep us informed on how it goes, always good to learn more about this unique filing. Best to you !

Thanks David

Im green with envy your a little ahead of us on the curve but we're gaining ground each day :huh:

Yongyuan is also my SO's favorite. She is trying to teach me, but Im a slow learner.

Your posts have given hope to many here at cfl. Research is the key my friend and you certainly have makin's of a locksmith. Keep up the good work and THANKS!

this is not intended to be a rant, but rather to acknowledge that some are waiting longer than others, and where are you.

I hope, despite the wait, everyone is hanging in there and able to support their SO in this difficult process...    It will all be worth it !!!

135637[/snapback]

I filed December 21st, 2004 and was notified December 28th. NVC received petition February 8th, 2005 and GZ received March 1st, 2005. My fiancee received notice that the P3 was starting preliminary checks on April 28th, 2005 and here we sit and wait... :huh:

I filed through Laguna Niguel, California.

esun41

Thanks David

Im green with envy your a little ahead of us on the curve but we're gaining ground each day :lol:

Yongyuan is also my SO's favorite. She is trying to teach me, but Im a slow learner.

Your posts have given hope to many here at cfl. Research is the key my friend and you certainly have makin's of a locksmith. Keep up the good work and THANKS!

135673[/snapback]

Your going through NSC... so I've got sympathy for you..

My SOs full favorite phrase is in my signature:

Yong yuan zai yi qi... Lee has part of it in his signature first.. so I was second to do it... but your name is still tops !

I hope, despite the wait, everyone is hanging in there and able to support their SO in this difficult process...    It will all be worth it !!!

135637[/snapback]

I filed December 21st, 2004 and was notified December 28th. NVC received petition February 8th, 2005 and GZ received March 1st, 2005. My fiancee received notice that the P3 was starting preliminary checks on April 28th, 2005 and here we sit and wait... :lol:

esun41

135676[/snapback]

I was there over New Years as well...

Was the air full of sulfur for two weeks where you were ? I developed a couch which lasted 6 weeks.. didn't stop till I got back to US and got some antibiotics !

But still worth the experience...

lay it out there, good idea....

Got married in Shanghai on February 28, 2005

April 09, 2005 ........ I-130 Receipt Date at Vermont

April 12, 2005 ........ I-130 (I-797C) NOA Date

June 20, 2005 ....... Notice from NVC that they received I-130 and requested AOS Fee for I-864

June 25, 2005 ....... Mailed Fee for I-864 to NVC for my wife and step-daughter

July 01, 2005 ........ NVC recorded receipt for I-864 for wife

July 05, 2005 ........ NVC recorded receipt for I-864 for step-daughter (the two cases were sent in same time with one fee for both)

July 05, 2005 ........ Mailed DS-3032 to NVC via Certified Mail

July 06, 2005 ........ Called NVC to check status of I-864

July 11, 2005 ........ Did auto check of my cases, the recording said will send further instructions in few weeks

Guest ShaQuaNew

135637[/snapback]

Just starting out compared to most of you replying here. Sent in my I-129F on 6/6/2005, and it's now in their system according to my timeline. Awaiting, and not patiently, my NOA2.

Going back to China on 7/29/2005 though.... :o It's gonna be way to hard coming back ..... :P :P

J & L

I have been waiting for...can't really remember. When we fell in love, we had to wait because the legal age for marriage in China is 20 for girls, 22 for boys. She was 17 then...

Man, I'm getting depressed just thinking about it. But at least we've been together the whole time.

135637[/snapback]

I filed December 21st, 2004 and was notified December 28th. NVC received petition February 8th, 2005 and GZ received March 1st, 2005. My fiancee received notice that the P3 was starting preliminary checks on April 28th, 2005 and here we sit and wait... B)

esun41

135676[/snapback]

I was there over New Years as well...

Was the air full of sulfur for two weeks where you were ? I developed a couch which lasted 6 weeks.. didn't stop till I got back to US and got some antibiotics !

But still worth the experience...

135681[/snapback]

I remember the noise the most. Couldn't sleep most of the time. The red envelopes were an experience. Made me want to be younger!!!

It was an experience to remember... I would do it all over again!

Esun41