OK, what's next?

Roger, if you are desperate feel free to send any amount of paper to my address. Oh yeah, each one needs to have a check attached, I'll PM you the address and name to put on the checks. 

I promise to give you the same dedicated attention you have become accustomed.  :unsure:

134037[/snapback]

Sounds good Lee... :lol: Will personal checks be okay or do you require certified... :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we got married, got SSN, bank accounts, filling out all the forms, etc, etc... :blink: Now what... :huh:  I probably can't just put all this out at the back door can I... :(  Where does it go anyway? :lol:  Ok I'm a moron I know... :unsure:

134024[/snapback]

If you get off your government worker hiney and det us a place to meet--i'll help you with the AOS stuff--It reall isn't very hard-well at least your used to it--most of it is the same crap you've filled out before.

No matter how bad you screw up they jsut send you a letter saying "DUMB ASS" you forgot to send this. EVEN at the interview if you don't have something they ussualy aprove you pending your sending in more stuff--A friend in Hiuston just went through that.

he sent the stuff they asked for and had his green thingy in 3 weeks

(thats right, green thingies are the Ultimate mutation of blue thingies--Dans got a lot to learn!!!!!!!)